RR Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Racing

three day shipping.... two day shipping....? man i hope i get my stuff soon i ordered longer ago than that a cm II R and the ss clutch line plus the mm inserts.....i am anxious! heh

grrrrr.......

well, lets see i just got off the phone with rafi's little friend. lets see how can i say this delicately.......hmmmm. i would find it funny if the guy i spoke to took a long walk off a short pier. ya know? this frickin azzhole.......ok ok let me start from the beginning......on June 7th, i ordered parts from RR- Racing. i ordered the poly mount inserts for the 1993 specific pgt.....and the cm stg II-R also. and the stainless steel clutch line. total: 370.00 ok no problem. i do not own a cc anymore. because of this i used my fathers cc and in turn paid him cash. ok? so.....now i look on this site and i come in here and everyone and their momma is saying how wonderful this rr racing is. ha! after like a week of waiting....i decided to call rafi and see whats the deal? i e-mail him with my paypal confirmation information...along with every other bit of information that would be needed to work this out....only to get an e-mail returned to me the next day asking me what the confirmation number is (the very same number that i put in bold the day earlier and sent to him.) now bear in mind that i have told both on the phone and online through e-mails that they were dealing with sebastian not my father even though the shipping addy and cc is under my fathers name. the name is my father's ok? no frickin problem. so now i am waiting and waiting. so i called them again yesterday and asked to speak to rafi. i always ask to speak to rafi. this guy always says rafi isnt available. then he tells me that it is only his job to send out the parts or some shlt like that. so now i am getting pissed. i am getting the run-around. then he (rafi's phone answering guy who only ships stuff out so he says) tells me yesterday that today before 12:00 noon that i can expect an e-mail from them letting me know when i can expect my parts....ya know that parts that i have been patiently waiting for. so today i wake up all chipper and shit and go upstairs to check my e-mail. suprise suprise!! no fRicking e-mail. so i call the "emergency only" number from the rr-racing site again today. once again i ask for rafi. once again i am not allowed to speak to him. he tells me rafi is out of the country. then this guy i am talking to proceeds to tell me that the delay is my fault because he says that i kept telling him my name even though the order is under my father's name. can you say bullshit? lets for the sake of arguement that they only did have my father's information....and then lets assume that the other fricking times that i have told them that they were dealing with me, not my father...well lets assume that he didnt grasp that concept. so assume that i am wrong by telling them my name as apposed to my father's name. whats the ****ing difference? does that explain to me why the **** i don't have my fRicking parts?? no! if it was supposed to be sent to my fathers addy (aka my addy) then why the fartck isnt it here? then i got this azzhole telling me to shut up and stuff? frick you homie! am i the one who said it would be here in like three days and then not deliver it? no! am i the one who didnt pay correctly? no! so what did i do wrong according to this asshole? i told him my name as apposed to my fathers. so now i know i am a little beyond mad....hell i am thinking of going to meet these people in person. i am sick and tired of all these ****ing people hiding behinmd their computer screen and throwing insults my way for something that they ****ed up not me! ya know what? i am not all big and bad, but for whats right i am willing to do what needs to be done! seriously what the **** is the problem.?? i am so beyond mad right now. i have to put up with incompetence and accusations and insults. everything is my fault. my fault they took the money from me. my fault they didnt send it on time. my fault they ****ed it all up. its all my fault! yeah right keep telling yourself that! well, i have gotta say that i really do not want to look down on rr racing......i really dont. their are like two main places for probes and rr racing is the one big one. then of course they have czt. czt is having problems too as just about everyone knows......anyone ever get their im yet? i am just so sick and tired of these people screwing up and then taking no responsibility for their actions. its always my fault. well i guess it is my fault! its my fault for doing business with these people! sorry for the rant dmark i hope it is in the right place. i am beyond angry sorry for the chewyness of my writing here.....ahhhhhh! ok feel free to write me and tell me other ways that it is my fault people!

Comment

ok dmark just erase my post. i will not post on this website anymore. i am beyond fed up. thanks for listening.

Comment

"hallelewyah" <--not spelt right.
        didnt want to post, but at least i am not alone here with this rr place.

Comment

rafi there is so much that i could call you out on...but forget it i am not going to let this rile me all up again. i have been unhappy about this for too long and i apologize to the probetalkers who have to put up with my rant.....sorry dmark. for the record i never wanted this to happen.....and i really did look forward to doing business with you....i really did.....but i have already said too much here.......i will no longer try to justify the situation. bottom line for me is this: your phone guy made promises then never followed through. When i called him on the fact that he never followed through with what he had said that he would......his response was to yell at me to "shut up!"....then he threatens to just cancel the order altogether. i gave you the pertinent information only to have you ask for it again......which of course would make any person a little leery....add to this the fact that i have been ripped off more than once and maybe the picture becomes a little clearer. add to that the fact that i never did speak to you whenever i called and maybe just maybe you can see where i am coming from. i truly am sorry for being so wrong as to write you from a different e-mail account than the paypal account....wtf was i thinking? obvioulsy if i would have known that i wouldnt have done it....but also, if i had never written you from the personal account....would that have made the parts get here when i was told that they would be here? because i dont think that is relevent to the fact that the parts were late. ahh nevermind i am getting mad again. look, i admit that i can have a bit of a temper and i admit that maybe i got a little too hot too soon....but when i posted in this thread with my long-winded and convoluted post.....it was literally right after i got off the phone with your phone guy...and he had just yelled at me for something that he screwed up not me. did i handle it as i should have? no i guess not. for that i apologize i really do. i kinda feel like an asshole now. but damn man.....is it the typical thing for you to be so helpful with some customers and completely blow off others? is that really the way that your business is run? ahh man i am mad now i am going to just say i am sorry for the mix-up and i hope that maybe one day we can do business together without the drama. i guess i really need to open up another cc account so i dont have to shell out my cash to my father...(which by the way he was sitting right next to me when i ordered......i did not steal his cc. blah ok i am going to go now. sorry guys. sorry i am a jerk i guess.

Comment

also-- i did get the parts in a-1 condition... no problems there.

Comment

rafi rafi rafi............

Comment

i LOVE rr-racing!

Comment

Originally posted by irishfansmkmd
                  Rule#1- Rafi is always right
                  Rule#2-If there is a problem with your order, it is never Rafi's fault

werd:

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                    ok. i don't know if you're purchased anything from him in the past, but unless you HAVE bought something from him, stay the **** out of his threads.

i don't really care if you don't like him as a person or like what you've read. the vendor feedback forum is intended soley for people who have bought items from the vendors, not for people to go in and read the forum and then decide they want to post garbage without having bought anything from the vendors.

consider this your first and last warning. i catch wind of this again and you will lose your posting privileges for a time period i feel is appropriate.
                    FACT NO. 1= I HAVE PURCHASED POLY M.M. INSERTS, CM STAGE2-R CLUTCH KIT, AND S.S. CLUTCHLINE.
                    FACT NO. 2= YOU HAVE MADE AN ASSUMPTION, WHICH AS WE BOTH KNOW JUST ISN'T VERY BRIGHT.
                    FACT NO. 3= RAFI HAS QUALITY PRODUCTS. BUT THATS NOT THE PROBLEM, THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN HE SAYS ONE THING BUT DOES SOMETHING ELSE......IT'S COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS A LIE. YOU EVER HAD ANYONE LIE TO YOU?
                    FACT NO. 4= THIS IS NOT RAFI'S THREAD, THIS IS A PROBETALK THREAD THAT IS USED TO GIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT A PARTICULAR VENDOR.

SO YOU ARE WARNING ME THAT EVEN THOUGH THIS IS VENDOR FEEDBACK, AND THATS WHAT I AM DOING.....ITS NOT APPROPRIATE? WHAT'S THE SAYING ABOUT ASSUMPTIONS? "DONT ASSUME, IT MAKES AN ASS OUT OF U AND ME."

DO A LITTLE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU JUMP DOWN MY THROAT.

It's no wonder that i don't typically post on this forum anymore. So i should stay outta his threads, eh? WHY IS THAT? gee, I guess it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that rafi pays you to peddle his stuff here?

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian
                      FACT NO. 1= I HAVE PURCHASED POLY M.M. INSERTS, CM STAGE2-R CLUTCH KIT, AND S.S. CLUTCHLINE.
                      FACT NO. 2= YOU HAVE MADE AN ASSUMPTION, WHICH AS WE BOTH KNOW JUST ISN'T VERY BRIGHT.
                      FACT NO. 3= RAFI HAS QUALITY PRODUCTS. BUT THATS NOT THE PROBLEM, THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN HE SAYS ONE THING BUT DOES SOMETHING ELSE......IT'S COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS A LIE. YOU EVER HAD ANYONE LIE TO YOU?
                      FACT NO. 4= THIS IS NOT RAFI'S THREAD, THIS IS A PROBETALK THREAD THAT IS USED TO GIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT A PARTICULAR VENDOR.

SO YOU ARE WARNING ME THAT EVEN THOUGH THIS IS VENDOR FEEDBACK, AND THATS WHAT I AM DOING.....ITS NOT APPROPRIATE? WHAT'S THE SAYING ABOUT ASSUMPTIONS? "DONT ASSUME, IT MAKES AN ASS OUT OF U AND ME."

DO A LITTLE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU JUMP DOWN MY THROAT.

It's no wonder that i don't typically post on this forum anymore. So i should stay outta his threads, eh? WHY IS THAT? gee, I guess it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that rafi pays you to peddle his stuff here?

The problem here is that you have single handedly posted more negative posts then virtually everyone put together. That's getting to the point that is rediculous. We have both made our points on this thread, enough with it!

Rafi
                      -----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                      X