Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total cost is 2200 shipped with the special that we are running right now.

Comment

• just wondering, will your kits be able to fit stock manifolds?..i want to keep my stock logs on...also when you say complete turbo kit does it include all oil lines and fittings..thanks
      Green 96' PROBE GT
      [CM Stage III] [Fidanza 9lbs flywheel] [RR-Poly Mounts] [Outlaw Pheno Spacers] [Custom CAI] [ Custom 2.5in mandrel bent exhaust] [Bullit muffler w/tip]

Comment

• It is complete with everything except fuel upgrades. Our kit is designed to be ran with its own headers.

Comment

• I forgot to ask, what is the pressure drop for the IC that is in the kit?
          Green 96' PROBE GT
          [CM Stage III] [Fidanza 9lbs flywheel] [RR-Poly Mounts] [Outlaw Pheno Spacers] [Custom CAI] [ Custom 2.5in mandrel bent exhaust] [Bullit muffler w/tip]

Comment

• Originally posted by Karsoundguy
            Total cost is 2200 shipped with the special that we are running right now.
            how much shipped for just the pipes (excluding intercooler piping) with this deal?

Comment

• Pipes by there self are 825 shipped.

Comment

• I need a turbo kit help

Comment

• 2.0L kit? ?
                  -Kyle
                  93 Black probe (K-sporting) My Cardomain

Mazdaspeed SVO 2.Slow turbo build teaser thread**

Comment

• i have a 2.0L and am interested in a turbo kit for my car put me on the list
                    1996 Dodge Neon: CAI, Exhaust, stereo, Wings West Front Bumper R.I.P.
                    1995 Ford Probe SE: CAI, Exhaust, STS, Weight Reduction, C/F Muffler, Kenwood deck, more to come

Comment

• We currently do not have a 2.0L kit available.
                      '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
                      '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

• Could you please tell me if this kit is still available. And if so what is ALL INCLUDED in this kit, And what are payment options. Your website is very vague and not set up real well for sales. Not trying to be rude, just pointing out to you something that could be fixed to help you make more sales.

Comment

• Turbo Kit...

- Collectors and all hot pipes with gaskets
                          - 2.5" Downpipe to flexpipe
                          - Turbo XS T3/T04 Turbo (50trim)
                          - Tial 38mm Wastegate
                          - All intercooler piping and couplers
                          - Intercooler
                          - Turbo XS RFL BOV
                          - All oil lines

Pretty much, add your own fuel management and modify your crossmember, and your set.
                          $2200 Shipped anywhere in US.

You can also upgrade the turbo to a Garrett turbo for an extra $350, making the kit with the Garrett costing $2550 shipped in US.
                          Last edited by Tim95pgt; August 30, 2005, 02:15 PM.
                          '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

• Thanks for the fast response Tim. When you say Fuel management system are you referring to just a fuel pump, Like the walbro 255. Or will I need bigger injectors as well? I also plan on purchasing a Megasquirt to tune the system.

From the time you receive payment how long before I see the kit?

Sorry for all of the questions, I'm just a little apprehensive after what PMO did to the Probetalk community. We are talking about allot of money here.
                            Last edited by Robs-GTR; August 30, 2005, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• You will need an upgraded Fuel Pump. The Walbro 255 seems to be the pump of choice. I would recommend Megasquirt for fuel management, as it allows you to finely tune your setup.

As far as shipping times, they range from 4-6 weeks from date of purchase. That will also give you time to get the Megasquirt and get it installed before installing the kit.

Thanks.

Tim
                              '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

• It is a garrett turbo not a ball bearing turbo. sorry timmy

Comment

Working...
                                X