Comment

Originally posted by pgtfreak
      Awesome
      I call dibs on one of the first production sets
      Cupertino is in the house!

Comment

will these work on AUS probes?
        im planning on putting a ZE engine in,

would this turbo work on a ze engine, also the headers are different on the AUS probes due to our cars being right hand drive.

would it ever be possible to have them made for AUS cars because im sure there would be alot of MX6 and Probe people in aus that would be interested in what you are doing?

everyone seems to forget us over here and we miss out on all the good stuff

Comment

well the headers are probably not going to work. sorry about that.

Comment

I will be in on the BB. Ill also be interested in all the addition parts that you will be making later for the same kit.

Thanks for being affordable for all the young kids with little to no money.

Comment

that was our goal. To come out with a cheap and affordable turbo kit. Everyone needs turbo.

Comment

Do you have any pics?

What are turbo pipes going to do for the probe drivers trying to turbocharge their probes, w/o the intercooler piping, turbo, wastegate bov, intercooler and other Miscellaneous parts! If you do the math its still going to cost around or little over $3000 for a complete kit! Not including the time you have to take out of you day to finish up the rest of the kit.

Comment

Originally posted by KLZEpwdGT
                  Do you have any pics?

What are turbo pipes going to do for the probe drivers trying to turbocharge their probes, w/o the intercooler piping, turbo, wastegate bov, intercooler and other Miscellaneous parts! If you do the math its still going to cost around or little over $3000 for a complete kit! Not including the time you have to take out of you day to finish up the rest of the kit.
                  Well technically you dont need an intercooler to be turbo, although its advised for higher boost. I thought I read in their earlier post too, that they are also going to introduce intercooler pipings in the future, maybe for a set ic size. You can buy a T3 turbo rebuilt on ebay with internal wastegate for $300, and then you just need some couplers (if the kit doesnt come with them) time, and a BOV. Im planning on getting fully turbo'd in the $1500-$2000 range using their pipes.
                  Last edited by WetPaint; April 28, 2005, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Good luck with the turbo kits if their anything like the one thats on my car currently, everyone should grab these up. My car is currently up at twmotorsports, which they are using to make similiar pipes. At 5 psi that car hauled a$$ with the kl03 in it.
                    Best of luck with the piping sales

matt

Comment

Originally posted by 93PGTN2O
                      Good luck with the turbo kits if their anything like the one thats on my car currently, everyone should grab these up. My car is currently up at twmotorsports, which they are using to make similiar pipes. At 5 psi that car hauled a$$ with the kl03 in it.
                      Best of luck with the piping sales

matt
                      I cant wait to get my greasy little hands on them What other mods were on your car at 5psi?

Comment

Originally posted by KLZEpwdGT
                        Do you have any pics?

Thats the beauty of the way we are selling them. You can put your kit together with what YOU want. Turbo brand/size, wastegate brand, bov brand, etc. With the ammount of people boosting today, you can buy these pieces all over the internet as cheap if not cheaper than a company like us buying them in bulk and still have the ability of getting the brands/ parts YOU want.

If you read earlier, we will offer IC piping later. The IC is the same as the parts. People have different frontends, want different styles, etc.

We may do a complete kit down the road, but for starters, there are plenty of people who just want the hard part (our pipes) and work on their own from there.

Later
                        Wes
                        Last edited by probesport_gt; April 28, 2005, 05:59 PM.
                        ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
                        No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
                        ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

I was on the phone with our manufactuer today and it is looking like once we come up with the intercooler design that we want to go with the whole pipe kit will sell for about 1,100 to 1,200 range. Which will also come with oil lines and a modified crossmember. Our original production piece has been received and is being reproduced. We are looking at the end of July for the first kits to be in my hand and ready to ship out. Hopefully and very possibly sooner. We will have at least 20 kits at that time ready to go. So if the wait seems long look at how many we are going to have on hand. No waiting once you pay.

Comment

OK lets say i want to run a internal gate turbo. Are going to make a downpipe that functions with an internal gate? Because if you plan on selling a downpipe with standard t3/t4 discharge flange it will not let the internal gate open. OR lets just say i want to run just a t25 or 28 are you going to make pipes w/ these flanges??. If im going to run low boost i dont want to use a big a$$ turbo. But the way i see it, it really doesnt leave me with many options piecing my turbo kit together .

Comment

no the kit will be designed for an external gate turbo. there are many options available still. I am not sure how it limits you. You need a t3/t4 turbo with a five bolt downpipe. You still have the options of intercooler, wastegate, blow off valve, and ic piping.
                              Last edited by Karsoundguy; April 28, 2005, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Do you have any pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X