This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Not Buy From Tw Motorsports!

On May 2nd of this year I sent our friend Darrel $500 for black interior pieces. $250 for the interior pieces and $250 for shipping. It has been 6 months and I think I have heard every excuse in the book as to why it's not here. At first, it got delivered to the wrong place and then, supposedly, those people were not giving it back willingly. It was supposedly retrieved. Then excuse, after excuse, after excuse, I am out $500 and have nothing to show for it. And now, because it is beyond 45 days I cannot file a claim with PayPal.

Here are a couple quotes from Darrel:

June 29th, 2005, 10:08 PM
    "I promise you it will be there next week if I have to personally drive it."

August 8th, 2005, 03:40 PM
    "Your stuff is sitting at a hub waiting on my debit card to work. I shipped it all off."

October 3rd, 2005, 05:22 PM
    "I can promise it out tomorrow or if you like I can give you a refund next week"

October 6th, 2005, 07:39 AM
    "We are going fedex freight. I actually just got back from dropping it off for him to ship out. I would say you should have it by the middle to end of next week."

October 8th, 2005, 09:51 AM
    "It went out Fedex freight on friday."

October 24th, 2005, 04:28 PM
    "I promise I will check on it tomorrow. If it is not there by the first of next week I will give you a refund."

Well, I can guarantee you it's not here. I especially like that first quote. Note the date on that one.

I have had nothing but patience to the end and this is how i was treated.

Thanks TW Motorsports!
    1994 Aspen Silver Metallic Probe GT

Probes NorthWest Rocks!

this forum is not intended for these types of posts. that is what the feedback system is for and you're going to have to wait for it to come back to list feedback.

i would suggest you contact tw directly.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
    X