Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be interrested in a layaway payment plan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be interrested in a layaway payment plan.

I know some of the other vendors have offered this in the past. I was just wanting to get some feedback and see if anyone would be interrested in it.
    No
    10.34%
    Yes
    89.66%

I voted yes because its a smart idea and alot of people are tight on funds!
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Sure. Most people in the PT community are everyday average people. Payment plans help them to allocate the funds for large items.
      '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
      '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

I think it would help also. I know it is hard to come up with 500 dollars at once but when you break it down. It is much easier to come up with 100 dollars five times.

Comment

That's a great idea, it may even sway my desicion to supercharge... If you could come up with a set of guidlines. Tell us whether or not you will have "set payment schedules" or just a blanket policy of pay within say..9 months.

Knowing a little more I think I'd be picking up a set of hotpipes from you.
          ONPOC.ca Administrator
          K-Series.ca Founder

1993 PGTZE, forever under construction...

Comment

It looks like I am going to go ahead and do the layaway process. It looks like the way I am going to do it is. 15% down. 12 month maximum on layaway unless arrangements are made. I know how money can get tight from time to time. If something comes up and a refund is needed I will do those with a 15% restocking fee only if less than 70% is still owed on the item. If you have paid more than 70% you can sell your spot on the layaway to someone else. Which you can do at anytime if you want to save the 15%. The transfers of layaway will need to be in writing from both parties to prevent problems. With a verifiable email address or PM.
            Last edited by Karsoundguy; December 21, 2005, 11:13 PM.

Comment

i voted yes heheh

Comment

I like it. Nice idea. Just curious though. How are teh records going to be kept that who has payed what and when?
                There is two known theories on how to argue with a woman, neither of them work.

Comment

I am going to keep a record on my computer. i will also give you a copy when yo make a payment payments will go to me. parts@twmotorsports.net or you can send them. I will suppy the address if needed

Comment

ok quick question. why are turbo pipes called hot pipes?
                    There is two known theories on how to argue with a woman, neither of them work.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykeZ
                      ok quick question. why are turbo pipes called hot pipes?
                      There are hot pipes and cold pipes. The hot pipes are called this because these are the gasses that pass out the exhaust manifolds to spool the snail. (the gasses are actually hot) The cold pipes are the pipes that feed the compressed air through the intercooler (if you opt for one) and back into the IM.(which are ideally as cool as possible)

Originally posted by Karsoundguy
                      It looks like I am going to go ahead and do the layaway process. It looks like the way I am going to do it is. 15% down. 12 month maximum on layaway unless arrangements are made. I know how money can get tight from time to time. If something comes up and a refund is needed I will do those with a 15% restocking fee only if less than 70% is still owed on the item. If you have paid more than 70% you can sell your spot on the layaway to someone else. Which you can do at anytime if you want to save the 15%. The transfers of layaway will need to be in writing from both parties to prevent problems. With a verifiable email address or PM.

Awsome, after the new year I think you can expect a first payment from me.
                      Last edited by Tweaked; December 22, 2005, 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      ONPOC.ca Administrator
                      K-Series.ca Founder

Comment

i wanna know who voted no.

i voted yes.. its a generally good idea.
                        [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

You can click on the 1 at the top and it will tell you who voted in each one.

Comment

Darn Neons...
                            '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
                            '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

How do you take place in a poll if your in the hole? or did that happen after he voted?
                              ONPOC.ca Administrator
                              K-Series.ca Founder

Comment

Working...
                              X