No announcement yet.

MSPNP On Demand: Help us make a MSPNP for '93-'95 Probe / MX6 V6 models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just thought it would be cool anyhow im looking foward to put that thing in my 95.
    Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• Since they are so slow, ill put up some love from their facebook page
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdaGN...ature=youtu.be

Who is that sexy guy in the drivers seat?
      And that is 160whp on a stock engine?
      Mazda 626 GT - 2.5 V6 - KL31
      Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec

Comment

• That would be Billy Jarrell

It made 170whp IIRC, on a stock KLZE swap. I'll have to double check but I know that's what Russ told me it made, though you're right that's not shown in the plot the guys put in that video.

Thanks for posting the vid up Zepticon... we were on the way over after getting it posted up on Youtube and Facebook.

We'll be contacting all of you group buyers tomorrow to pay the balance and get these things on the way!

This development car will be for sale soon if anyone wants it. A coat of paint and it'll be a nice ride, the interior is very clean (when put together, it was a bit apart for this video).
        Last edited by FoundSoul; May 1, 2012, 07:03 PM.
        Jerry a.k.a. 'FoundSoul'
        www.DIYAutoTune.com
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIYAut...7395932?ref=mf

Comment

• What is the asking price of that thing. Yall should keep it a bit and do a how to for coil packs and such.

Comment

• deposit paid
            MY03 WRB WRX > Sum JDM bling w/a Stg 2 Clark tune
            95 LS-ZE
            97 LS > SOLD
            95 LS-ZE w/LSD

Comment

• The MSPNPs are now available for order on the website!

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/m...ans-p-516.html

Those of you who paid a deposit should all have coupon codes sent by email now. Just order the MSPNP online and enter in the coupon code I've sent you, and it will apply your deposit and discount, and then you can send the rest of the payment like a normal online order.

If you paid the deposit and didn't get a coupon code, or if your code doesn't work, please email me at websales@diyautotune.com to get things squared away. I believe I've sent everyone a coupon code who pre-ordered a '93-'95 model, including those who didn't order through the website.
              Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
              My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• I ordered everything I need (hopefully)
                Thanks guys!! Super excited and looking forward to getting it and making some megasquirt action happen!

Thanks again for all your effort lads. and big props from Australia

Comment

• You're welcome, thank you for your order! It'll ship today.
                  Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
                  My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• I'll be paying my balance Wednesday. Everything looks great and quite the bargain. Forgive me, but I'm a newb. Is there any additional hardware to buy to run the MAP sensor in the intake mani? I want to get rid of the VAF entirely.

A direct link to your page would be greatly appreciated. I just want to make sure I get everything I need the first time. Thanks!
                    1993 MX6 LS

Comment

• Yes, to remove the VAF, you'll need a GM IAT sensor. We have a kit with the sensor and an aluminum mounting bung here:

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/m...ung-p-156.html

They're also available in steel.

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/m...ung-p-155.html

If your laptop doesn't have a 9 pin serial port, you'll need a USB adapter, like this one.

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/u...tune-p-67.html

And you may want a wideband O2 sensor setup if you're tuning it yourself - our catalog of those is here:

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/w...tems-c-23.html

If you're bringing it to a dyno shop, they'll use a temporary wideband install instead.
                      Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• So if we buy add ons like the iat sensor, wideband, coil packs kit with the 2 quad spark units we will have to open up the unit and modify it accordingly with detailed instructions? Will yall be able to set that up before you ship it or is it easy enough for anyone to do?
                        I wont need a wideband since i have an aem already.

Since you have a test car that would be cool to do and have instructions and youtube vids.

I just would like to buy everything at once instead of ordering at different times.
                        Last edited by richtq; May 3, 2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• The items on your list require absolutely no internal mods. Just wire them up and make a couple changes in the tuning software (described in the manual).
                          Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• Also, now that this one is out, we have the MSPNP On Demand program made into a regular deal. We have made one tweak for future ones - if you get the group buy on a future MSPNP, the $100 discount is only good if ordered in the first 30 days of it hitting the market. (It doesn't expire for this first run.) If anyone wants to see one for other Probe versions - or anything else we have the connector for - feel free to start a thread and see how many people you can get signed up!
                            Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• That is awesome i will complete my order today when i get off work now j can continue to finish my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
                                Also, now that this one is out, we have the MSPNP On Demand program made into a regular deal. We have made one tweak for future ones - if you get the group buy on a future MSPNP, the $100 discount is only good if ordered in the first 30 days of it hitting the market. (It doesn't expire for this first run.) If anyone wants to see one for other Probe versions - or anything else we have the connector for - feel free to start a thread and see how many people you can get signed up!
                                1st gen pls, get to work
                                Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Working...
                                X