No announcement yet.

COLT CAMS - Bulk Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Spinkx79, I have been in the hospital sick for about 3 weeks, Is it ok if i send my cams out the last week of the month? Gotta get back to work and get the cash together...Let me know!
    Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

Mine were sent out and everything...Just wanna make sure Geoff gets them.

Comment

Originally posted by SuriousCutt
        Hey Spinkx79, I have been in the hospital sick for about 3 weeks, Is it ok if i send my cams out the last week of the month? Gotta get back to work and get the cash together...Let me know!

You better call Geoff, its entirely up to him. Maybe if you can get your cores to him now, have him grind them and hold them while you round up the cash.

Call him today.

Comment

Just got off the phone with goeff he said that was fine, so i'm sinding out the cams today, and will send him cash next week. Thanks...
          Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

Is there anyway we can check the status of our order? I'd like to make sure my cams arrived and make sure all is well...
            2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
            02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

I would also like to know the status of my cams. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by me853
                Is there anyway we can check the status of our order? I'd like to make sure my cams arrived and make sure all is well...
                Originally posted by Slammed6
                I would also like to know the status of my cams. Thanks
                Send him a quick email asking if he has recieved them.

Comment

Is this bb over to get in it?
                  2003 Subaru WRX 443WHP 491Torque R.I.P.
                  1996 Ford Probe GT Turbo - 473WHP R.I.P.
                  If i go through the trouble of hand picking who i sell my cars to, and they total it anyways, what's the point?

Comment

Tried this email address and it doesn't seem to work for me.
                    geoff1@coltcams.com

Comment

Yea I tried geoff1@coltcams.com as well, I think the address worked but I havn't got a responce back yet....
                      2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
                      02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

give him a call, he's a super nice guy...

jon
                        my email address is NOT working!

Comment

Well I did finally get my reply back, all is well and arrived fine. Can't wait to get em back, I'll have em back in that day.

Comment

Any word on when we are suppose to get these back???

Comment

how many people actually went in on this?
                              Sold my turbo probe gt '93
                              Now I have an 08 350z

Comment

Anyone got their cams back yet??

Comment

Working...
                                X