No announcement yet.

COLT CAMS - Bulk Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to let everyone know, I spoke with Geoff today. He just got the final set of cams that he was expecting, so he should be able to start the grinds by early next week and hopefully start shipping by the following week.

Comment

Originally posted by JBean8510
      how many people actually went in on this?
      I only know that there were 5 people including me in the first round.

This BB is closed.

Comment

Did anyone get cams back?? This is kinda dumb how long its taking.

Comment

From what I hear they havn't started on them yet, but supposed to be starting on them this week, and shipping out next week.... Just wish I knew that before I rushed the very last day of the month to get the cams in. I had a whole nother month to get em in.
          2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
          02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

**IMPORTANT**

J Smith from London....You did not tell Geoff which grind you want and you did not include your phone number.

You have until tonight to call him (604 856 3571) go let him know, apparently the second round is being completed today (intakes) and tomorrow (Exhaust)

I thought everything was over and done with.

To all others in the second round you will have your cams real soon

Comment

Update

I talk to Goeff today and he said all cams should be done soon and he is going to try and send these out next week or atleast by the 1st of june. Just thought i'd let u guys know!
              Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

This is why I dont do Bulk Buys. (1-2 months of waiting for people!)
                Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

OK, I'll call Geoff today...don't know what happened there, everything was on a piece of paper.

jon

edit: done, spoke to his "Mrs." today he was busy doing the grinds...
                  Last edited by jonboy193; May 25, 2007, 05:17 PM.
                  my email address is NOT working!

Comment

hey man what will be the best cams for my car if i have it stock but plan to upgrade it to a KLZE

Comment

All Cams are shipped except for one persons which i belive his name was "Dante" or something of that matter.

I was told about 7-11 days shipping...so people keep this post updated when receiving the cams.

Comment

Yea yea i ran into a problem with one of my cams thats why mines (Dant'e) hasnt been shipped.
                        Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

Is one of these a better cam then the one that came with my ZE?

Comment

How often does the COLT CAMS BB run? or when is the next one going to be?
                            1993 Mazda Mx6 LS-RF - the RED FOX is back, baby!
                            "Itsa Silvano! WTF is a Silvano?"

Comment

yea let me know the update if hell still take some cams for the price
                              93 MX6 KLZE powered, obx udp, mx3 flywheel, spec stage 1. Current best 1/4 14.8@93.09 w/ none workin vris but more to come over the summer

Comment

my cams came in yesterday. they look amazing (esspecially considering they came out of a junkyard and were covered in rust when i sent them out...they're like brand new now)
                                thanks man

Comment

Working...
                                X