X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR-Racing Underdrive Pulley BB $79

Hi all,

First off, this BB is approved.

As you know, I don't sell a cheapo bare aluminum pulley as some vendors do. My pulleys are hard anodized black for wear resistance and corrosion protection.

Now you can get the hard anodized RR-racing pulley for the price of the cheapo pulley

Price: $79 plus shipping

How many need to be ordered before it ships?: 4 pulleys.

Where do I buy it?:

Go Here www.RR-racing.com/underdrive-bulkbuy.htm

Post here if you have any questions or email me at Rafi@RR-racing.com, please do not PM.
    -----------------------------------------

do your pulleys have a mark for setting timing. Some of the cheap ones don't

Comment

Originally posted by mx3autozam View Post
      do your pulleys have a mark for setting timing. Some of the cheap ones don't

I dont understand why you need to set timing... With all the probes I've ever owned (3), Ive never had to do it, and not even sure how/why it is done as long as the timing belt is verified to be installed correctly?

Perhaps you have the crank pulley confused with the cam pulley (which does need to be degreed to set timing if it is adjustable).

Rafi

Comment

nah he means the crank pulley.. on the stock one it has the notch for the timing light.. the unorthodox has it and wondering if yours does. its not important at all just a bonus if it does
        1998 integra < stock and staying stock! not into modding anymore just trying to get life straightened out!

Comment

just ordered one via the website!
          Cardomain - The Probey
          Life's Always Better When You've Been Probed

Comment

I like this mod and would recommend rafi's UDP before i would anyone elses... I have one and i like it..
            1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
            http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
            1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
            http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

Originally posted by Thaiboy4u2grab View Post
              just ordered one via the website!
              Thanks, actually I've already got 3 orders so I will start to ship tomorrow.

I will continue this BB while supplies last.

Rafi

Comment

wat kind of power gains can you expect?
                mx3, ze swap, SS autochrome headers, 2.5 inch exhaust, custom made CAI, AWR motor mounts, interprep valve springs, n/a 218 race grind colt cams, street PnP, thermal spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by keith_ze View Post
                  wat kind of power gains can you expect?

I know that the UR pulley was tested a while ago to give about 5whp... my pulley is same size, same weight.

Rafi

Comment

ive heard that using these can cause ur motor to be staved of oil some how

have u had any problems with urs?
                    2012 Ford Focus Hatch
                    Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
                    16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

are they balanced??
                      1998 integra < stock and staying stock! not into modding anymore just trying to get life straightened out!

Comment

got it today! thanks!!
                        Cardomain - The Probey
                        Life's Always Better When You've Been Probed

Comment

Do they have the same power gain or any other gain in FI engines???
                          Car Domain Ride
                          Boriken Coatings
                          (powder coating - ceramic coating)

Comment

How is the back plate attached to the pulley?
                            1996 PGT, ZE, I|H|E|11lb FW|67mm TB|South Bend S2|Poly MM's|B&M STS|JJ Resy TP|Blue's|Eibach's|17mm Swaybar|Electric Cutout|Ethanol-Free Gasoline|210's & Nitrous..
                            1996 PGT, Barn Find, I|Rats
                            1995 Mx6, Sold , I|H|E|FW|MS
                            BOOST IN FIFTH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MakatoMotors View Post
                              ive heard that using these can cause ur motor to be staved of oil some how

have u had any problems with urs?

I can't imagine what the connection between these pulleys and oil starvation is. They have nothing to do with each other. The pulley only turns the alternator, AC, and water pump. Turning each of those a bit slower only prolongs thier life.

Rafi

Originally posted by Alexklze View Post
                              How is the back plate attached to the pulley?

The plate is attached with bolts that are locktited in. Some other pulley manufacturers use rivets which break and leave you stranded because the timing plate comes loose.

Rafi

Originally posted by Yabriel View Post
                              Do they have the same power gain or any other gain in FI engines???

The power gain does not depend on if you have a SC or a turbo, or neither... Most of the gain is coming from turning the accessories a bit slower and reducing parasitic losses.

Rafi

Originally posted by fieromx3 View Post
                              are they balanced??

There isn't a single pulley manufacturer that I know of that actually balanced a pulley. The reasons are:

(1) When a pulley is so lightweight and relatively small diamter, it is not necessary.
                              (2) They are CNC machined to very high tolerances
                              (3) Most manufacturers don't even balance flywheels, and flywheels are much heavier an bigger diameter.

Sometimes when people build race engines, they balance the crankshaft with the pulley, flywheel, and clutch installed... that make sense if you plan on routinely reving 8,000-10,000rpm.

Rafi
                              Last edited by Rafi; December 2, 2008, 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X