No announcement yet.

Feeler: Howe Racing Radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aite. but then you dont get the backpressure the system needs, you dont maintain a tight tempature window & can create hot spots & you wont reach operating temp quickly from my readings. There are a million answers that you can find on the subject, but race car or not i would have a tstat
    Last edited by Mr.Jason; February 8, 2009, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Ok, One more update.
      I received my rad, fitment is perfect. I will be taking some pictures soon. As for the bulk buy, we are looking at mid march as I will be going on vacation soon.

Thanks
      Keith
      Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

Any chance they'll fix the angle for the MX-6?
        1994 MX-6 RS -- RIP 1/30/2012
        1996 MX-6 M-Edition
        1993 RX-7 Grand Touring
        2010 Mazda3 Hatch Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by ZE Power MX6 View Post
          Any chance they'll fix the angle for the MX-6?
          Well the rad I received Does have the angle for the upper rad hose. I unfortunatly dont have any MX6 to test fit.

I will see if I can find one so I can confirm

Thanks
          Keith

Comment

Great thanks!
            1994 MX-6 RS -- RIP 1/30/2012
            1996 MX-6 M-Edition
            1993 RX-7 Grand Touring
            2010 Mazda3 Hatch Grand Touring

Comment

the angle of the probe is 10degree the angle for the mx6 is like 45 or sharper.

Comment

Originally posted by KES16 View Post
                Ok, One more update.
                I received my rad, fitment is perfect. I will be taking some pictures soon. As for the bulk buy, we are looking at mid march as I will be going on vacation soon.

Thanks
                Keith

Cool, is the Bulk Buy for Mid-March a Done Deal (for sure)? Sorry I'm just asking, cuz I really wanna get my PGT on the Moroso track (WestPalm) ASAP. With the OEM Radiator I am currently using the Temperatures are way to high (on the L of normal on gauge) on the 1-1/2 Drive to the track doing 80-100MPH. Sometimes I even have to let-off the Gas and drop down to 60MPH until the Temp's lower. It really sucks to have drive like this for most of the 1-1/2 drive.
                Last edited by PRD24V; February 21, 2009, 06:39 PM.
                95PGT-5spd w/LongTubePacessetterFlangeTypew/2.5"Piping/MagnaflowDualTipExhaust/S.Shifterw/PolyInserts,RR.racingM.M.Inserts/FidanzaFly/Stg.2Clutch w/ssLine,VRISdelete/MildPort/Mili.S-injectorsw/CustomDualFeedFuelLine/AeromotiveFPR/MSDwiresw/NGK-IridiumSparkPlugs/ChippedECU/LightweigtCrankPulley/HOWE-AluminumRadiatorw/3000cfmPermaCoolFans/CorkSportTypeCS-Lip/MaxspeedCoilovers/19"Staggeredw/Perilli-PZeroTires/07Mazda6FrontBrakes.

Comment

Originally posted by PRD24V View Post
                  Cool, is the Bulk Buy for Mid-March a Done Deal (for sure)? Sorry I'm just asking, cuz I really wanna get my PGT on the Moroso track (WestPalm) ASAP. With the OEM Radiator I am currently using the Temperatures are way to high (on the L of normal on gauge) on the 1-1/2 Drive to the track doing 80-100MPH. Sometimes I even have to let-off the Gas and drop down to 60MPH until the Temp's lower. It really sucks to have drive like this for most of the 1-1/2 drive.

Yes right when I get back from Florida I will start organizing the bulk buy

Thanks
                  Keith
                  Last edited by KES16; February 22, 2009, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KES16 View Post
                    Yes right when I get back from Florida I will start organizing the bulk buy

Thanks
                    Keith
                    Thank you so much,

Hope you have a blast and enjoy Florida, be sure to hit the Beach!
                    95PGT-5spd w/LongTubePacessetterFlangeTypew/2.5"Piping/MagnaflowDualTipExhaust/S.Shifterw/PolyInserts,RR.racingM.M.Inserts/FidanzaFly/Stg.2Clutch w/ssLine,VRISdelete/MildPort/Mili.S-injectorsw/CustomDualFeedFuelLine/AeromotiveFPR/MSDwiresw/NGK-IridiumSparkPlugs/ChippedECU/LightweigtCrankPulley/HOWE-AluminumRadiatorw/3000cfmPermaCoolFans/CorkSportTypeCS-Lip/MaxspeedCoilovers/19"Staggeredw/Perilli-PZeroTires/07Mazda6FrontBrakes.

Comment

I know you said that having the rad built with brackets would be too expensive. Will you be offering the brackets for fans after the BB or possibly during for an added cost?
                      Red 1997 Probe GT - K-Sport GT Pros F7.5,R-5/Greddy SP1 powder coated/Hella 160mm H4 headlights/Unorthodox crank/Mobil1/Fog light mod/Tranny rebuild (auto)

Comment

I am not quite sure what radiator you guys are looking at or how you are going to go about buying them.. I'm pretty sure I can do a little better than 300-380. Someone pm the part number of the radiator that you are looking to buy and I will see if I can help you guys out a little bit.

Comment

I am just waiting to get the bulk buy approved.

As for how im "going about buying them" I am an Authorized dealer for Howe racing rads.

Comment

Yeah I seen that after I said that. I missed it the first time I read it... But still.. what is the part number.

Comment

This is a CUSTOM rad....There is no part number...

Comment

I'll buy one.

Jeremy
                                1971 Camaro SS 396, 409ci of built BBC power 425 hp / 475 tq, #'s matching resto mod project
                                00 Yamaha YZF-R6, http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...6/DSC01181.jpg SOLD
                                93 Probe GT, T304E, + more, http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3051493 SOLD
                                93 MX-3 GS, KLZE, T304E, + more, 221.6 whp 219.0 wtq, 13.4 @ 108 untuned @ 5 psi SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X