Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megasquirt Bulk Buy #7 - Now supporting 1st gens too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool when do you think you'll get it installed?
    F2T in a FC RX7 project in progress

Comment

Hey Jordan,
      I've been trying to get a hold of you via email, but no dice. Could you please check your email and get back at me?
      Thanks,
      Terry

p.s. your pm box is full too lol
      SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
      My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Any word on mine Jordan? Im itching to install
        KLZE TURBO 5 psi untunned and all bolt ons.

Comment

Sorry guys, I've been in NYC traveling for work for almost a week now! I am actually sitting at the airport bar and was finally able to get some internet access time....drinking $12 Stella Pints...I hate you LGA airport...I hate you....extortion!

Hector, your MS is basically ready to ship, you'll here from me probably by tomorrow night :-)

SPL, I'll check my email when I get home tonight ~ 10pm...sorry about the PM box, i can't ever keep it from filling up
          I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
          92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Shaodome i emailed you as well, hopefully your account didnt junk/spam them again? let me know Thanks!
            06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
            93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
            Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

^^^ me too. Figured you are pretty busy, but wanted to see if you got my email also.

Thanks
              '96 PGT-R|MTX swap|CM flywheel w/sprung 6puck|AVC turbo kit|T3/T04e .50A/R|Eibach pro kit|(F)Tokico 5-ways|(R)Tokico blues|King6 eng. mnt's|R-R STS w/bushings|R-R crank pulley|TAYLOR bat.kit|Autometer Ultra Lite OP/water/volts/boost gauges|AEM wideband|Aeromotive A1000|KVR cross-drilled F&R, KVR carbon fiber pads F&R|Goodridge brake hoses

Comment

Shaodome, id like in on a MS also. Do you use the MS II unit? Whats it cost? Is there instructions that you could give me? what else do i need? sorry im iqnorant. Ive got the KLZE motor and am planning on going turbo asap.
                Current DD- 04 Neon Srt4
                02 SuperHawk http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/...0%20Superhawk/
                97 PGT-ZE-T- Parted and sold
                97 PGT- Sold,
                07 Mazda6 Grand Touring- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by ZE runner View Post
                  Shaodome, id like in on a MS also. Do you use the MS II unit? Whats it cost? Is there instructions that you could give me? what else do i need? sorry im iqnorant. Ive got the KLZE motor and am planning on going turbo asap.
                  you might want to start at post #1 and read the instructions and details he has provided so far.
                  '96 PGT-R|MTX swap|CM flywheel w/sprung 6puck|AVC turbo kit|T3/T04e .50A/R|Eibach pro kit|(F)Tokico 5-ways|(R)Tokico blues|King6 eng. mnt's|R-R STS w/bushings|R-R crank pulley|TAYLOR bat.kit|Autometer Ultra Lite OP/water/volts/boost gauges|AEM wideband|Aeromotive A1000|KVR cross-drilled F&R, KVR carbon fiber pads F&R|Goodridge brake hoses

Comment

anybody heard from him? i havent got a reply from him via email last i tried his pm box was full as well so i dunno, just still need to send him my deposit is all pretty much
                    93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
                    Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

• haven't heard anything either.... I must've got my PM in before it got full. Sent my order request to powersquirt orders last week but nothing yet. The man is busy as hell Im sure trying to stay up with demand. Hope to hear something soon so I can send my deposit too!
                      Last edited by 96PGTR; August 5, 2010, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• sorry im a noob to this site. who would a figured the instructions were on the 1st page. I sent the email. Hopefully im not to late.
                        Current DD- 04 Neon Srt4
                        02 SuperHawk http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/...0%20Superhawk/
                        97 PGT-ZE-T- Parted and sold
                        97 PGT- Sold,
                        07 Mazda6 Grand Touring- Sold

Comment

• He's around, I've had contact with him recently.
                          Ryan
                          '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
                          SMF Prep:
                          MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

• I've just been insanely busy outside of PT. I'm moving a good bit of these for local 1j/2j guys now making some serious power

I can't take on any extra orders until I get caught up with the existing stuff. I have all of your e-mails and will contact you individually if I can take on the order or not.
                            I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
                            92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

• Im sure hes busy, no rush. I got the money in hand tho so as soon as I receive that email im sending payment.
                              KLZE TURBO 5 psi untunned and all bolt ons.

Comment

• Yep Same Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X