Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megasquirt Bulk Buy #7 - Now supporting 1st gens too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hector, you've got mail

Ashton,

I am still waiting on black cases....I can ship yours probably tomorrow if you don't want to wait for a black case.
    I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
    92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

• Hey Jordan can you get at me on aim or something?

Just finished installing Adams unit.... your install cd is a life saver

thanks bro
      Last edited by siknin; August 15, 2010, 09:01 PM.
      2g probe ze

Comment

• Originally posted by shaodome View Post
        hector, you've got mail

Ashton,

I am still waiting on black cases....I can ship yours probably tomorrow if you don't want to wait for a black case.

YEAH!!!

payment sent cant wait to break into the low 13s in my shitty track hehe
        KLZE TURBO 5 psi untunned and all bolt ons.

Comment

• How long is the wait for the black case?
          06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
          93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
          Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

• early next week last i was told.

Comment

• Alright sounds good, I can wait another week, do you just want to let me know when you get them in?
              93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
              Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

• Tracking info says tuesday

Comment

• Any word on the cases coming in Shaodome?

Comment

• yup got here earlier in the week....yours will be ready to go in a day or so with the black case.

Comment

• alright sounds good. shoot me a email with all the info when its ready so i can send you the payment! Thanks!

Comment

• Hey Shaodome, I just bought a Turbo kit for my 93 DE. I still need a megasquirt---is it possible to get in on this order? Also, need some direction on what to get. I just plan to run 5 psi of boost with an upgraded fuel pump and stock injectors. Thanks for the help!
                        1993 Probe GT, in the family since 1995.

Comment

• Hey Jordan, quick question. Would an adjustable cam gear be at all beneficial, or is it best to stick with the stock gear?
                          1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
                          BUILT ENGINE now running stock engine w/LSD
                          EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

• i have adj cam gears goin in my ZE im sure they would be beneficial, after all they are lighter

Comment

• Hi Ashton....your MS is ready, did you get my e-mail?

Ragnarock, stick with the stock unless you have specific reason to move your power band one direction or the other...

Comment

• That's what I figured but I just wanted to make sure
                                1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
                                BUILT ENGINE now running stock engine w/LSD
                                EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

Working...
                                X