No announcement yet.

2.5L KL Colt cam bulk buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just sent colt an e-mail asking about the possibility of another buy. I'll post back when I get a reply.

Comment

• Awesome because I need some Tri-Flow SC cams . I hope they let us do another bulk buy!
      MDNGHT: Quad Projector+Kit+Cobra BBK+Almost every suspension part you can think of for the front and rear + full poly bushings everywhere

The joy of owning a F.O.R.D. Fix or Repair Daily

Comment

• Me three i want some

Comment

• They have shown interest, but it sounds like it may be on a short schedule, still waiting for details...

so I guess just in case...start a list if you are interested AND able to buy if they do...I likely won't log in much the rest of this weekend as I'm working graves, but I'll catch up during the week when I'm off...

Comment

• I talked to Geoff last week...

(Geoff was a really cool guy to talk to, same goes for Alistair over at Interprep. Both took the time to talk, answering questions, BS'ing, and never felt rushed. )

He said the he usually does the bulk buys during the end of the year, because he is fairly busy the first half of the year. He wouldn't be able to have a fast turn around time with so many "bulk buy" customers along with his other work. There was no "bulk buy" last year because he had to take time off for family matters.

We just need to set everything up for later this year with PT and Colt Cams. I believe the pricing and all the info will be the same, just need to schedule a date....
            Last edited by SBPGT; February 16, 2013, 01:39 PM.
            Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
            STEVE B
            1993 Probe GT
            2016 Mustang

Comment

• Count me in, i totally want another set for the second build.

Comment

• Count me in. Any ideas on what they cost previously and can you buy them with out a core?

Comment

• pm me if anyone is interested in triflow turbo grinds.
                  MDNGHT: Quad Projector+Kit+Cobra BBK+Almost every suspension part you can think of for the front and rear + full poly bushings everywhere

The joy of owning a F.O.R.D. Fix or Repair Daily

Comment

• That leaves me out, No cores, sorry !

Comment

• Guys, get things together. This is the email I received from Geoff...
                      I'm Adam, btw...

April 1/2013

Hi Adam,

See if you can get a couple of more people in, from what I hear it should not be a problem.

Thanks,

Geoff

FORD PROBE V6 2.5 QUANTITY BUY

THE DATE WE NEED ALL CAMS IN BY IS May 6th 2013

THE CAM WILL BE COMPLETED AND SHIPPED BY May 20th /2013

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP

COST IS:

NA + TURBO = $390.00

RACE, SC AND NOS = $410.00

TRI-FLOW = $475.00

THESE PRICES INCLUDE RETURN SHIPPING

CUSTOMER SUPPLIES CAM CORES

Thank-you,

Geoff Bardal @

Colt Cams Inc

FOR OUR U.S. CUSTOMERS REGARDING SHIPPING

When sending in your cams, via any courier service or the post office.

Please put as the value of the cams to be under $10.00.

This falls under NAFTA and no duty charges will be inflicted on you.

Please put on the waybill as well as on the package.

"Damaged Camshaft for Repair and Return"

PAYMENT

We only accept International Money Orders in US funds made out to Colt Cams Inc.

TEL: (604) 856-3571
                      FAX: (604) 856-3572
                      www.coltcams.com
                      geoff1@coltcams.com

When sending in your cams via couriers such as UPS, Fed-Ex, Greyhound bus etc.. Please send it to our physical address:

Colt Cams Inc.
                      2325 264th street
                      Aldergrove BC V4W 2L5
                      Canada

When sending your cams or letters via the post office please send it to our P.O. box mailing address:

Colt Cams Inc.
                      P.O. Box 1979
                      Aldergrove BC V4W 0A6
                      Canada

Phone: 604-856-3571
                      Fax: 604-856-3572

www.coltcams.com

Email Geoff if you'd like to verify, or I don't know if Stacey wants to organize this under a different thread. It doesn't really matter to me how it's done, just that it is done. Canada lost my cams last time we tried this and I've been waiting since then to buy these.
                      Last edited by Elli; April 4, 2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• It is time for a new cold cams BB!

Whoever organizes the BB's -be it Stacey or someone else -it is time! There are a lot of new members and I am sure there would be a full roster. I need another set and I am sure there are a few older members that have either missed out on past BBs or would like another set too.

I have my cores boxed up and ready to go already. So someone get it going!
                        Last edited by KLZE Porsche; October 4, 2013, 07:16 PM.
                        Success is a measure of determination!
                        Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
                        $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
                        Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
                        Restoration of a legend

Comment

• I'd be down for another set, but not yet...there's a possible bb for mfactory on mx6 right now, not sure if it's been directed here or not yet, but that get's priority for me atm...

Comment

• I've been considering new cams for a while. The built motor has been running on ZE cams for over three years now, time to upgrade.

What are the chances of a new cam BB this month?
                            DE/ZE Hybrid 189 WHP 165 WTQ <--- SPUN #6
                            Motor #3 184 WHP 159 WTQ pulled from junkyard... DE PISTONS/HEADS 125,000 miles
                            BACK TO MOTOR #1 REBUILT, NO NUMBERS YET

Comment

• Would love to get in on this but I don't have a core, or cores

Comment

• I am ready, I got at least 3 more behind me ready to go, too

Comment

Working...
                                X