This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahah mean lol

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
    Last edited by frenchy92005; March 23, 2008, 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Why is Hillary Clinton such a bad driver?

Because she's a woman.
      Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
      PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
      1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
      1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

• a Man an over hears an elderly couple talking about how they had met at this restaurant 50 years ago. Then the elderly lady says "remember what happened out back?" the elderly man says "yes, we should go recreate that magic" They walk around the back of the restaurant. The man fallows, curious of what was going to happen. As he looks on, the elderly lady slides her skirt up, and the elderly man mounts her from behind. Se leans forward and grabs on to a fence. The man is shocked to see the elderly couple going at it like jack rabbits. A sight the man had never seen before. After about an hour, the elderly lady lets go of the fence and both fall to the ground. After a bit, they collect them selfs and leave. Just as the elderly man goes to get in his car, the man ask "How do you do that?" The elderly man replies "Hell, I dont know. but that fence wasnt electric 50 years ago!"
        MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
        1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

• A wealthy hospital benefactor was being shown around the hospital. During her tour she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating furiously.

"Oh my GOD!" screamed the woman. "That's disgraceful! Why is he doing that?"

The doctor who was leading the tour calmly explained, "I'm very sorry that you were exposed to that, but this man has a serious condition where his testicles rapidly fill with semen, and if he doesn't do that at least five times a day, he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles could easily rupture."

Oh, well in that case, I guess it's okay," said the woman.

As they passed by the very next room, they saw a male patient laying in bed while a nurse performed oral sex on him. Again, the woman screamed,

"Oh my GOD! How can THAT be justified?"

Again the doctor spoke very calmly: "Same illness, better health plan."
          ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
          ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
          ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

• Nice, Travis....nice.
            95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
            93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
            89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
            04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
            Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• how do you stop a baby from crawling in circles?

nail its other hand to the floor.
              2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
              2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• What is the difference between a baby and a cheeseburger?

You don't piss on your cheeseburger before eating it.

Originally posted by Probesport View Post
                Why is Hillary Clinton such a bad driver?

Because she's a woman.
                I've always heard that one as "Why didn't they let Helen Keller drive?"
                Last edited by supergoat; March 27, 2008, 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                Stephen Wilds #303
                PhotoPOC
                BMW 328i
                BMW Z4

Comment

• You are a Texan If:

1. You can properly pronounce Corsicana,

Palestine , Decatur , Wichita Falls , Sabine,

San Antonio, Burnet, Boerne, Nacogdoches ,

Mexia, Waco , Amarillo , and Waxahachie.

2. A tornado warning siren is your signal to

go out in the yard and look for a funnel.

3. You've ever had to switch from

'heat' to 'A/C' in the same day.

4. You know that the true value of a parking

space is not determined by the distance

to the door, but by the availability of shade.

5. Stores don't have bags, they have sacks.

6. You see people wear bib overalls at funerals.

7. You measure distance in minutes.

8. Little Smokies are something you

serve only for special occasions.

9. You go to the lake because you

think it is like going to the ocean.

10. You listen to the weather forecast

before picking out an outfit

11. You know cow-pies are not made of beef.

12.. Someone you know has used a football

schedule to plan their wedding date.

13. You have known someone who has had a

belt buckle bigger than your fist.

14. You aren't surprised to find movie rental,

ammunition, and bait all in the same store.

15. Your 'place at the lake' has wheels under it.

16. A Mercedes Benz is not a status symbol;

a Ford F350 4x4 is.

17. You know everything goes better

with Ranch dressin'.

18. You learned how to shoot a gun

before you learned how to multiply.

19. You actually understand this and you are

'fixin' to' send it to your friends.

20. Finally, you are 100% Texan if you have

ever heard this conversation:
                  ' You wanna coke?' 'Yeah.'

'What kind?' 'Dr. Pepper.'
                  Last edited by TravisWilliams_GT; April 1, 2008, 04:34 PM.
                  ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                  ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                  ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

• The Bottle of Wine

THE BOTTLE OF WINE

Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road.

As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride.

With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car.

Resuming the journey, Sally tried in vain to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo woman. The old woman just sat silently, looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail, until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Sally.

'What in bag?' asked the old woman.

Sally looked down at the brown bag and said, 'It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband.'

The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two.

Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said:

'Good trade.'
                    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

• A guy goes into a doctor's office and says, "Doc, I don't know if I'm a Teepee or a Wigwam!"

Relax said the doctor, you're just too tense.

Comment

• DEAR MADAM:
                        THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT ORDER
                        FROM OUR SEX TOYS SHOP.

YOU ASKED FOR THE LARGE RED VIBRATOR
                        AS FEATURED ON OUR WALL DISPLAY.

PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER ITEM
                        BECAUSE THAT IS OUR FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
                        the more you mace me, the harder I love you.
                        01 Slourus .. it has a working moon roof!
                        facebook.com/dbspeedy

Comment

• Originally posted by TravisWilliams_GT View Post
                          You are a Texan If:

1. You can properly pronounce Nacogdoches ,

Or if you in Nacogdoches and parts of a space shuttle start falling on you, that was some scarry shit
                          MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
                          1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

• A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured
                            them against, among other things, fire. Within a month, having smoked his
                            entire stockpile of these great cigars and without yet having made even his
                            first premium payment on the policy the lawyer filed a claim against the
                            insurance company.
                            In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost "in a series of small
                            fires."
                            The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason, that the
                            man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion.

The lawyer sued and WON!
                            (Stay with me.)
                            Delivering the ruling, the judge agreed with the insurance company that
                            the claim was frivolous. The judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer held
                            a policy from the company, which it had warranted that the cigars
                            were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against fire,
                            without defining what is considered to be unacceptable "fire" and was
                            obligated to pay the claim.
                            Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance
                            company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000 to the lawyer for his loss of
                            the cigars lost in the "fires".

NOW FOR THE BEST PART..

After the lawyer cashed the check, the insurance company had him arrested
                            on 24 counts of ARSON!!!
                            With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being
                            used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his
                            insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a $24,000
                            fine.
                            Purple fuzzy turtles are going to take over the world
                            did you see that sky yesterday talk about BLUE
                            like a beaver stalking its prey
                            it is a 4 ton truck tyrone. it was at a funny angle. that is the angle things come when you are backing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by PearsonMX6 View Post
                              A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured
                              them against, among other things, fire. Within a month, having smoked his
                              entire stockpile of these great cigars and without yet having made even his
                              first premium payment on the policy the lawyer filed a claim against the
                              insurance company.
                              In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost "in a series of small
                              fires."
                              The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason, that the
                              man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion.

The lawyer sued and WON!
                              (Stay with me.)
                              Delivering the ruling, the judge agreed with the insurance company that
                              the claim was frivolous. The judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer held
                              a policy from the company, which it had warranted that the cigars
                              were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against fire,
                              without defining what is considered to be unacceptable "fire" and was
                              obligated to pay the claim.
                              Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance
                              company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000 to the lawyer for his loss of
                              the cigars lost in the "fires".

NOW FOR THE BEST PART..

After the lawyer cashed the check, the insurance company had him arrested
                              on 24 counts of ARSON!!!
                              With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being
                              used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his
                              insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a $24,000
                              fine.
                              not a joke,from what i heard that actually happened...
                              Josh_Rose formerly purestdragon

new ride - '91 Probe LX 3.0 5spd 139,000 miles white with blue interior. stock for now.
                              '00 civic CX - gone

Comment

• http://www.snopes.com/crime/clever/cigarson.asp
                                Purple fuzzy turtles are going to take over the world
                                did you see that sky yesterday talk about BLUE
                                like a beaver stalking its prey
                                it is a 4 ton truck tyrone. it was at a funny angle. that is the angle things come when you are backing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X