Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres the probe in 2F2F?!?! 2nd gen? 1st?

Comment

• I've seen them in Rush hour and if you look hard enough they really are in a lot of movies as extras. They're in a lot of movies if you look hard enough

Comment

• ^^ yea the one if Rush hour is a teal colour and drives by when theyre dancing on the street,

And the 2F2F is a red one if Im remembering correctly... I dont know where it is but Im pretty sure its red because I saw it on the forums
        1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
        Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
        1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
        2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

• there was AN ILLL rs500 in fast 4 or 5 cant remmber it was in a party scene before the race started threw the town u know that stupid gps race.... would do baaaad thing for one of them +)

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

yuuup watched it today and saw it

Comment

• Metallica - God that failed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA-qJ...eature=related

wont say where it's at so you must be a Metallica fan first.
            1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
            1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
            2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
            2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
            1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Dmark I saw the commericial too!

I pointed and told everyone "looks it's a probe"

They stared and question my sexuality.

Also In Full house, not sure the episode, there is one.
              Last edited by B-Ball; September 1, 2011, 08:44 AM. Reason: Quoted wrong
              I think it's an obsession!
              http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/911982_1

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvbqANnxf0U

2nd Gen (Teal Mist Metallic SE I presume), from 0:29-0:35
                My new Ride

Comment

• Not exactly a sighting, per se, but Megan Kelly states she drove a Ford Probe in law school at 5:10

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teWLm7F4ksI&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
                  Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                  1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                  "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

• i was watchin worlds dumbest criminals the other night and there was a 2nd gen probe that got pullled over and when guy went to get out he hit the cop with the door. trying to find the video for yall. cant seem to come across it

Comment

• ^its been posted up here a couple times, though i cant find the the link right now either. its always a good laugh though if you find it

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                      wont say where it's at so you must be a Metallica fan first.
                      ahh a 1st gen hiding behind a tree
                      96 PGT & 97 Prizobe put down in their prime, 96 PGT with minor bolt-ons :SOLD & MISSED:
                      95 PGT-ZE with more bolt-ons :SOLD for rwd fun:
                      71 Mach1 Mustang w/a 400 its Aliiiiiiiive!
                      02 allroad 2.7TT w/ 60k #because bags, Porsche brakes, Stg I Tune & Exhaust...just getting started

Comment

• Dammit! BePro beat me to it... I saw the Levemir Flexpen insulin commercial for the first time last night all by myself in my house , so no one was around to see me point and shout "Probe!!"

it looked good slinking around that curve in the road.
                        DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
                        94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

• Originally posted by nevinscott88 View Post
                          i was watchin worlds dumbest criminals the other night and there was a 2nd gen probe that got pullled over and when guy went to get out he hit the cop with the door. trying to find the video for yall. cant seem to come across it
                          I think someone has it in there signature.
                          I think it's an obsession!
                          http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/911982_1

Comment

• Im not searching to see if its been mentioned but there is a red 1g in a few episodes of gilmore girls. Its not what you think! My wife watches it like every day, i stick around for the probe and the daughters nice ass

Comment

• There is a Probe in the movie Mystic River, the daughter that is killed was driving it.

Comment

• If i recall, i think i've seen a white 93/94 in one of the Matrix movies....
                                Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
                                What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
                                Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
                                For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

Working...
                                X