November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angelbethany
    I haven't even really heard of any programs around here. Hmm.
    http://www.nauiww.org/trainer_locator.php
    http://www.padi.com/padi/common/dcnr...e/Default.aspx
    Eaton? - Sniper Tuning? - Mazdaspeed Acc. - Injen - CP-E - Greddy - ProSport - Corksport - Falken - Voodoo - MTX Audio - Medieval Motorsports - Heronew

Comment

• Let me tell you snorkeling is no way as rewarding as coasting through a reef with swarms of fishes and seeing underwater life upclose and personal. I have swam with Barracudas, 6ft+ Moray Eels, Nurse & Reef Sharks, Stingray, Sea Turtles and a huge array of fish and being underwater feels so damn natural and it is so beautiful that mere words cannot define it. Matter of fact I have some videos I took with my underwater camera I need to post up as an example.

I plan on buying another housing and camera before the trip so I can film more video down in the Bahamas.
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

• Thanks for the link! It's something I've always wanted to do anyway, now I have a reason I will strongly consider it. When do we have to let the cruise people know by?
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
        2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
        1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
        1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
        MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
          Indeed mang, I been at the gym 6-7 days a week though somr people say I am over working myself I say as long as all your body parts have some days of rest and you change up on your routine you are fine, besides I have been doing this since I was 21 so I know what works for me and what I am capable of. lean bulking is the shit!!!! I am gopnna call you and turn you on to something which is krazyyyyyyyyyyy!!

you really should have one solid day of rest. Mr k even told me that after i got his advise otherwise you can over do it and get hurt.

Comment

• Thanks Attack, I may drop it down a day this week but since I am on Super for the next 8 weeks I have to take advantage of it. Trust me bro I have been training like this since I was 21 during my hardcore sessions. I know my limitations and dont go overboard on the weights. I have been hurt before and I cannot afford to be out of commsion for X amount of days, besides my muscle groups each have a 3 day rest before I blast em again.

Comment

• Off topic, but I only work each group once a week.

5 days a week, one major group per day, 5-7 exercises per group. I am a firm believer that intensity and recovery go hand in hand...
              '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
              '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

• And im back from the lovely pink place bitches.... now lets get on with the cruise thing..
                MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
                I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
                3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

• I agree pink can sometimes be a ncie thing. (Schawing!)

So what happened to all the people who were gonna call Mike on Monday??

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
                    I agree pink can sometimes be a ncie thing. (Schawing!)

So what happened to all the people who were gonna call Mike on Monday??
                    still waiting to here from them...
                    I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

• I am pondering going on this, I usually do a something each fall, mm9, big paintball trip this year... cruise for 08 would be nice...
                      Whats the word on going to the longer cruise? Seems like this would end up feeling real short.
                      Got boost?
                      2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
                      Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by desertfox1313
                        I am pondering going on this, I usually do a something each fall, mm9, big paintball trip this year... cruise for 08 would be nice...
                        Whats the word on going to the longer cruise? Seems like this would end up feeling real short.

were staying with the 3 nighter and planning some stuff on land in miami for the days before and after... so the meet will be a little longer for those that want..
                        I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

• Plus you have the SFLpoc to take you around and chill with you. Maybe even a big BBQ at my place on the lake so bring swim trunks for the pool.

Comment

• Is there going to be a shuttle or something from the airport to the ship? I'm thinking of going.
                            FOILED: To prevent from being successful. To obscure or confuse. To be cut off at the knees.

Comment

• Originally posted by AleahsGTToy
                              Is there going to be a shuttle or something from the airport to the ship? I'm thinking of going.

if you want to go we will find you a way to the ship and back im sure one of the south fl guys or myself could pick you up if need be...
                              I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

• Originally posted by AleahsGTToy
                                Is there going to be a shuttle or something from the airport to the ship? I'm thinking of going.
                                pretty much all of us that are flying in are gonna have to get a ride
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
                                2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC
                                1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 -SOLD
                                1999 Dodge Neon R/T with goodies - SOLD FPOC Miss November 2004
                                MMV, MMVI, MMVII, MMX, MAS2k3

Comment

Working...
                                X