No announcement yet.

November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that movie... One of my nicknames in college was "Van" as I was there for so many years and did nothing but goof off and have a good time. Some things don't change too much, huh?
    '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
    '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

• I didn't go to college, but attended enough parties and laid enough pipe to make people think I did.
      Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81
        I didn't go to college, but attended enough parties and laid enough pipe to make people think I did.
        ....no matter how old he gets.....the college girls stay the same age......
        The car formally known as...ANAL PROBE
        "....that is the sole intention of my car and everything I do to it...to be different and make people wonder how and why I did whatever I did the way I did it...." - lilpavel

Comment

• 'Yes, they do. Yes, they do.'
          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81
            'Yes, they do. Yes, they do.'

MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
            I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
            3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Richie
              Rob Richie for the win!!
              The car formally known as...ANAL PROBE
              "....that is the sole intention of my car and everything I do to it...to be different and make people wonder how and why I did whatever I did the way I did it...." - lilpavel

Comment

• WooT! I got a bunch of the dive gear that I wanted for Christmas..

that's one less thing I have to worry about on expences.. Whew!
                Steve-Paul_______________
                YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
                Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
                Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

• I got money to put towards the cruise from my grandparents.
                  FOILED: To prevent from being successful. To obscure or confuse. To be cut off at the knees.

Comment

• Sorry no money this year have a wedding to plan for.

Comment

• Well I tell you honestly if people dont start dropping in deposits I may just change my mind and switch to a 5 day cruise because everyone's hype was just all talk and very few people have stepped up to the plate.

So we shall see who talks the talk and who walks the walk!
                      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

• Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• sadly i agree with you george... i Might change too if things dont start picking up.
                          MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
                          I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
                          3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

• I honestly was only doing the 3 day cruise since everyone wanted to, I had no interest in the Bahamas since it was only one day in Bahama and I would rather do the 5 day and go to Grand Caymen and so on.

I mean I live in Miami so seeing Miami isnt a huge thing for me, neither is one day in the Bahamas and one day in the ocean, so I think come the 2nd I may call our guy and inquire about the 5 day and just enjoy that with the wife and who ever else wishes to do that.

I mean for the cost of this trip I might as well get the most bacng for the buck and if this community has no interest then I guess that is the route.

Comment

• Well I found an 8 day cruise for as little as $609 per person for inner cabin and one for $729 for ocean view.
                              Which is Panama, Limon, Costa Rica, Belize... for Oct 28

or

Nov 30th: Interior: $429 / Ocean View $529 / Balcony $ 679
                              Miami, Cozumel Mexico, Grand Cayman, Ochos Rios, Jamiaca

Dont get me wrong I seriously love you guys, but for a little more I can get an adventure to a bunch of cool ass places.
                              Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; December 31, 2007, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• ocho rios is nice, alot of people go there but it is still nice.
                                2006 Liquid Platinum Metalic Mazdaspeed 6
                                Who eats corn at Myrtle Madness!?
                                I love AWD and turbos.
                                They call me Short Bus.

Comment

Working...
                                X