No announcement yet.

So what's the word this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which blue car? it'll most likely be the WRX. unless magically somehow i get the other 2 toy projects as well as the screened porch finished up beforehand.....
    NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Originally posted by shaodome View Post
      We have a bicycle for you use on the dyno rob, that way you won't feel left out. It does have a lot of powder coat on it....you'll like it. ha
      I'll even supply the bicycle.

If i come down and do this, you guys have to let me get shit faced a la Myrtle X, steal my bike and dyno it. Or at least let me dyno it. Lol
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

anything new?

1994 Ford Probe Gt
        Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
        2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
        1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

I posted the information in this thread back on the first page somewhere if I recall.

I'm not doing a Flyrtle #7, but if people wanna come get together just choose a date and we can arrange a dyno meet or track meet. Doing the full scale planning requires more time and effort than I have to spare these days but I would be glad to get together with everyone for something more casual.

Dates are up to you out of state guys since you're the ones that have to make travel plans.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Andy do you think you will ever find the motivation to do Flyrtle next year?
            ///M-POC
            SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
            MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
            MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

Maybe if we all just show up then he'll have the motivation for the next meet. It looks as though the probe scene is dying off. So if we just all come down and show Andy we are still around and willing to do big events then maybe we can persueade him *hint* *hint* lol

1994 Ford Probe Gt
              Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
              2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
              1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

well I got my beast on the road again so Id go if it doesn't interfere with my police academy but that's 8-5pm m-f
                No car, no home, no job

Comment

Working...
                X