X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean that was me hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
      Let me just stat right now that I was fully aware what was going on about my intimate in counter with domino81. I I joyed it and was letting it ride out. However idk who said it but who ever said they should shrip me naked and hide the cover with the ac as cold as it could get...... You scare me sir.

Domino81, same time same room don't hold nothing back
      I'm gettin' a semi just thinkin' about it. Had a blast.
      Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Had a great time with all you guys this weekend! It was awesome to finally meet everyone. You're all a great group of guys...except you Dave. lol.... Kidding man, hope you enjoyed your ride in the RX.

Hopefully we can all get together again! We need to try to make this a somewhat regular thing! Only sucks that some of us are so far away from one another.

Ant and I made it back safe and sound. Once we FINALLY got out of the rain, we were tooling at around 85 the whole way.
        95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
        93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
        89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
        04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
        Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• Sitting at Target letting the car cool for the 4th time. Only about 20 minutes left before home.
          89pgt T3/T4
          94pgt T3/T4

Comment

• Only if I was able to.drive it tom lol. I'm gonna try and setup a nepo meet next

Comment

• After the 5.5 hours in the car the drive from Bing to Syr was a breeze. Home, finally.
              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• I figured you'd knock that out in a hurry.
                95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                  can only imagine the frustration man, and to think I almost brought my car. You still wouldn't have been able to see it so that then both you and your dad would have rode in it. Hope you got home safe eventually.
                  Yea, nothing seemed to go right. Even if the alt hadnt went I wouldnt have made it to Crofton until like 6pm on saturday which sucks but I still would have came. I cant wait to see pic/vid of this meet.

And thank you Andrew (Dukes) for grabbing my flyrtle shirt and shipping it with those clear corners I was supposed to pick up
                  1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                  Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                  1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                  2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

• Home. Thanks for everything guys and girls. We couldnt of had a better time!

Got a reckless driving ticket 86 in a 70. :sad:
                    95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
                    05 Altima SE-R 6spd
                    04 GSXR 600 PIC
                    Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Spec GT View Post
                      Home. Thanks for everything guys and girls. We couldnt of had a better time!

Got a reckless driving ticket 86 in a 70. :sad:
                      wow.... thats not good

where were you?
                      2g probe ze

Comment

• Danm sham I wasn't able to make this . I'm dieing to see pics of the show , maybe a video or two .I'm really really looking forward to see the fl crews car ,lol.
                        92-Mazda 323 ,KLDE , Straight pipe , mx3 stock muffler w/ 3inch cut out , The Bottle Mod

Comment

• Yea not good. Im hoping the points dont make me lose my license. Just have to wait and see.
                          i was about 100miles from home, in northern va and gotta go back for court there in oct.
                          I was being careful to not go to fast over but the moment i stopped focusing on it i did.
                          95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
                          05 Altima SE-R 6spd
                          04 GSXR 600 PIC
                          Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by igloo323 View Post
                            Danm sham I wasn't able to make this . I'm dieing to see pics of the show , maybe a video or two .I'm really really looking forward to see the fl crews car ,lol.
                            I am still going thru my camera
                            Last edited by siknin; August 26, 2012, 06:37 PM.
                            2g probe ze

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Spec GT View Post
                              Yea not good. Im hoping the points dont make me lose my license. Just have to wait and see.
                              i was about 100miles from home, in northern va and gotta go back for court there in oct.
                              I was being careful to not go to fast over but the moment i stopped focusing on it i did.
                              how fast were you going, is it in fairfax county? might be able to point you in right direction

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by siknin View Post
                              wow.... thats not good

where were you?
                              only 16miles over, since its on the interstate, talk to the DA, he might drop it to 79 on 70. so its only speeding..3pt
                              Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

• someone is coming in to relieve me in half an hour,

I bet the NY and NC people make it home before me. lol
                                2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                                2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Working...
                                X