The come back kid
      96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
      97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
      88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
      93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

• 2g probe ze

Comment

• Some of those look familiar, are they stills from the video i took?
          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
            3 Sean's 2 mikes and 2 Andy's
            Just one Kylie though.

So glad to finally add Flyrtle to my 'meets attended' list, even if it wasn't in FL. Had a great time seeing old friends and meeting people that I've wanted to for a while. I hope you all enjoyed your time in NEPO-land although the weather was shitty.

After 11 years and how many cars later, I still have some of the best times at these meets. Thanks everyone!

Oh, and thanks to Rob for putting the idea in my head to get another pgt...
            ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
            '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
            '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
            '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
            NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post

Phil meets westpalmgt . Phil meets what he's up against . Phil say.... " wow that's a really light car lol" Phil you said bring your A game so we did. No B or C BS from the Florida crew! I have to say even tho you didn't show up on fri when the weather was perfect am impressed that you showed up. Your right that when ppl meet you your not a Phail . However I'm still calling your bs out so post that 2012 ZO6 run you claim you yanked 9 cars by so I can tear that post up

Btw Phil you know you got scared when you saw junkyard Jesus ready to hand you your ass.
              2012? its more like 2002-2003 or so. i will get the video up but the cameraman was unable to turn around but he should have record it in the mirror. but i wasnt able to show on friday since i was busy but i did show on saturday and sunday. its unfortunate the weather was bad since i was intended on running as many turbo kl as possible. had a great time either way. I wasnt scared , the car did look impressive in a small shell though.
              Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

• Pics look great guys, looks like a fun meet. Heres my contribution to the pictures...

The Alternator just gave up on me in the middle of New York state, and it would have be super late getting down there Saturday if I fixed it and went so I figured I'd cut my losses and get towed back home for free with CAA/AAA..
                1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

• Still in Jersey waiting another day and now the rain followed us here. It's all good though, I enjoyed my time here and for once I can say I prefered meeting the people rather then the cars. And I got really pumped up to attempt bringing my car again, it was the only thing bothering me the whole trip.
                  1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                  1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                  2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                  2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                  1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                    Still in Jersey waiting another day and now the rain followed us here. It's all good though, I enjoyed my time here and for once I can say I prefered meeting the people rather then the cars. And I got really pumped up to attempt bringing my car again, it was the only thing bothering me the whole trip.
                    haha, figure you are not used to being the passenger since you are the driver, Now you can add fcon tunning to your experience..lol so easy isnt it. Thats why i love it.you can pretty much dial in any car within minutes
                    Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

• Originally posted by tigereyes799 View Post

Oh, and thanks to Rob for putting the idea in my head to get another pgt...
                      if it was that easy, I would have gave it a shot but I hate it when people say no
                      Have you ridden in a fast 2nd gen?
                      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                        if it was that easy, I would have gave it a shot but I hate it when people say no
                        Have you ridden in a fast 2nd gen?
                        I've ridden in a few turbo'd 2nd gens and driven one. I owned my pgt for 11 years, so of course I miss it. But sitting in and driving just Rob's daily driver made me realize how much I truly miss the car in general.
                        ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                        '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                        '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                        '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                        NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by tigereyes799 View Post
                          I've ridden in a few turbo'd 2nd gens and driven one. I owned my pgt for 11 years, so of course I miss it. But sitting in and driving just Rob's daily driver made me realize how much I truly miss the car in general.
                          Driver made me realize how slow a stock Probe is. Its been nearly a year since I've driven mine and about 2 since I've driven a stock on.
                          Adam Kirkpatrick
                          1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                          2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                          1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

• There were two Adams as well.
                            driving robs daily also made me wish I had a probe that clean as a daily driver.
                            2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                            2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

• Maybe if I didn't already have a car that did everything better in every conceivable way... I'd want another one.
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• For me its nostalgia Ant. No other car has the exact same feel. A better feel? Quite possibly, but the same?
                                2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
                                2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Working...
                                X