No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 2012 - Maryland Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I have a REALLY bad taste in my mouth because mine broke down on the way to sell it and as a result I ended up getting less than I wanted (obviously) but after that I won't ever look at the car the same again. It let me down when I REALLY needed it.

It's not as if I didn't enjoy the car while I had it, because I owned 4. It taught me a lot of what I know now.
    Last edited by Domino81; August 27, 2012, 03:07 PM.
    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Had a good time this weekend it was good meeting everyone. Thanks to Jordan for hosting the after party and Charles for taking me on a parts run. Also thanks to Rob, Adam, Nate and everybody that set the meet up. I look forward to doing it again.
      89pgt T3/T4
      94pgt T3/T4

Comment

• We just got in tonight. It was a great time and a crazy 1020 mile drive there and back towing a car. We should get that flyrtle car out to the track here in the next few weeks to get some track videos.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
        HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
        Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
        As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

• Sooooo... did the Flyrtle car run? Annnnnnd, more importantly, did you buy an EVO?
          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Flyrtle car is running, but we got rained out so we should hit the track here within a few weeks. And yes, picked up a 100% stock 06 Evo IX on the way home. So my days of owning a KL racecar are over, but the Flyrtle car is still my brainchild and I'll be seeing that thru to a few record breaking passes.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

• AAAAHHHHH!!! Nice, Andy!
              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                We just got in tonight. It was a great time and a crazy 1020 mile drive there and back towing a car. We should get that flyrtle car out to the track here in the next few weeks to get some track videos.
                Damn man, thats a long trip. glad you guys made it home safely
                Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

• Originally posted by ademan View Post
                  Damn man, thats a long trip. glad you guys made it home safely
                  And your MS made it home safely as well. Dropping it to Jordan tomorrow. Now you owe me $2

Comment

• Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
                    And your MS made it home safely as well. Dropping it to Jordan tomorrow. Now you owe me $2
                    no problem lol I will be glad to be it. well worth
                    Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

• I knew it!

Originally posted by tigereyes799 View Post
                      Oh, and thanks to Rob for putting the idea in my head to get another pgt...
                      And you though t you were cured.

Maybe we can get both in the same location for a photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by tigereyes799 View Post
                        I've ridden in a few turbo'd 2nd gens and driven one. I owned my pgt for 11 years, so of course I miss it. But sitting in and driving just Rob's daily driver made me realize how much I truly miss the car in general.
                        Get one already lol. It was a very nice time other than the rain maybe next time it will be better. I think one of these days we all need to get together when its nice out.
                        Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• Just got home 5hrs ago, about to shut my eyes for a good 12hrs.
                          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                            Just got home 5hrs ago, about to shut my eyes for a good 12hrs.
                            Already? /Sarcasm
                            G35 Coupe
                            95PGT kinda stock
                            12 R6
                            14' Optima slow

Comment

• I definitely slept for 12 hours once I got to bed.
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• I want to say thank you ROBERT for inviting me to this meet. It was a pleasure to meet WESTPALM, JORDAN and DOMINO as well as others that i have not seen in a while. Maybe the next time you guys come up we have all the elite people with their cars go to the track and rip it up!!!!!!!!

I also want to say that i was a dieheart probe owner back in the day but i want to send a special shout out to all of those that are still out there keeping the probe legacy alive. ISSAC your 1990 reminds me so much of mine its not funny, has me thinking about getting another 1990 red pgt!!!
                                Last edited by charles; August 29, 2012, 09:28 AM.
                                ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
                                WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
                                Mazdaspeed6 current mods
                                CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

Comment

Working...
                                X