flyrtle 2012 Call out grudge match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s3xrapt0r View Post
    dave and phail should hang out and drink a beer together.. they have alot of things in common like blackflipping.. proably would be a great gymnastics team

dave your my best probe buddy ever.. but i wanna flap to you and have a grudge match i want the student to surpass the sensei

if dave wont wich is understandable since he is trying to run a decent amount more then 7psi.. ill call out any turbo car 7 psi or under to run me heads up from the tree.. lock it up im dying to have a turbo vs supercharger grudge match
    if mattm races his car, i'm sure there will be a legitimate turbo vs s/c match

as of right now i don't think there is another heavily modded PGT that is SC'd besides Matt's and if there is it for sure won't be at flyrtle
    95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
    Built, Not Bought.
    No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

how many psi is mattm running ? and is he using an m62 as well ?
      1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
      1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

Mike ill run you and give you the jump

Comment

So are you guys running friday night or try and race sunday?
          Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

Mike if i make it there i will run you and ill be n/a possibly spraying
            95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
            94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
            93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
            97&94&93 PGT gone
            DALE

Comment

Racing sunday. I will not do a dig on the street

Comment

Originally posted by daweb View Post
                Mike if i make it there i will run you and ill be n/a possibly spraying
                sounds like a good deal bring the spray

Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
                Racing sunday. I will not do a dig on the street
                pansy...
                1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
                1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

how do you think this trans blew. i hooked up no spin and bang.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
                    how do you think this trans blew

was gonna say "driver error"
                    2g probe ze

Comment

• did you see the pictures i posted titled "x mas and carnage" I GUESS NOT lol

Comment

• I seen it Dave lol
                        2g probe ze

Comment

• Originally posted by siknin View Post
                          was gonna say "driver error"
                          You beat me to it lol. Driver def an issue when powershifting and not having rythym in shiftin lol thats what what she said then it blew to quick. No excuses on your car notvrunning or the tune aint right. Ill turn my boost controller off and run offvmy 5 psi wastegate on you and start in second gear if you want give u a jump to make it interesting?
                          Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
                            if mattm races his car, i'm sure there will be a legitimate turbo vs s/c match

as of right now i don't think there is another heavily modded PGT that is SC'd besides Matt's and if there is it for sure won't be at flyrtle
                            Tim why are you not answering your phone!
                            mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                            Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• still no punk out phail huh?
                              The come back kid
                              96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                              97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                              88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                              93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

• Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
                                still no punk out phail huh?
                                As it stands now I'm probably not going! First person with 2500 bucks gets my car!
                                mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                                Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

Working...
                                X