No announcement yet.

flyrtle 2012 Call out grudge match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude you got fuel in the spark plug hole? pull the plugs out and make sure they are fully seated and not double washered. I'm lost on this one.
    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Originally posted by mattm View Post
      Yes... Tell me what the issue is someone!
      What type of injectors do you have? What type of fuel pressure regulator do u have it cohld be goin bad? Maybe the dyno did not have a load on it. The tuner didnt see anything on the ms? But from what you say how tge spark gets week how do you know that and of it is check the coil pack and then go from there to the ignitors in the ms.
      Last edited by richtq; June 29, 2012, 07:11 PM.
      Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• Originally posted by richtq View Post
        What type of injectors do you have? What type of fuel pressure regulator do u have it cohld be goin bad? Maybe the dyno did not have a load on it. The tuner didnt see anything on the ms? But from what you say how tge spark gets week how do you know that and of it is check the coil pack and then go from there to the ignitors in the ms.
        I have milenia s injectors and an aeromotive afpr. I don't think the spark is weak. ]]The sad part about it is that the IATs were 68 degrees on an 85 degree day and I was making upwards of 8psi so it's there to make power its just wasnt.

Engine sounded fine I didnt have a miss. I have a disty btw.
        mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
        Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• post a datalog in the tech section.
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• inb4 30 pages of shit talking and no racing
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• matt i told you what the issue was, the spark plug was probably loose and just needed tightened. have you done that and checked it yet?
              95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
              Built, Not Bought.
              No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

• well it looks like dave car is broke and wont be ready to race so im down for someone to race my green one on. I will be on 8psi.

Comment

• i want JAZREDPGT YOU AND ME DOWN THE 1320
                  93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

• Originally posted by mardarati View Post
                    i want JAZREDPGT YOU AND ME DOWN THE 1320
                    his car dont run and hes playing shipmate.

Comment

• Dave can't fix it by aug. ????
                      The come back kid
                      96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                      97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                      88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                      93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

• So can i come play? i would love to do some street dig runs against ANYONE!!! phil has not posted but he called me yesterday to let me know about it so i think he is going to come... i believe..
                        Last edited by charles; July 6, 2012, 09:19 AM.
                        ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
                        WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
                        Mazdaspeed6 current mods
                        CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

Comment

• This is a track event last time I checked Charles. Don't think many will play on the street with the increased amounts of police.
                          ///M-POC
                          SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
                          MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
                          MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpavel View Post
                            This is a track event last time I checked Charles. Don't think many will play on the street with the increased amounts of police.

The police huh..................lol
                            ESPOC RACING TEAM charles
                            WITH SOME OF THE FASTEST FIRST GENS ON THE EAST COAST!!
                            Mazdaspeed6 current mods
                            CP forged pistons/carrillo rods/ARP head and main studs/DNP mani/GT3076 turbo/H&R coilovers/CPE 3" TBE/Ported intake mani/Standback ecu/custom 3" intake/FMIC etc... 12.28@112 1.68 60ft

1993 pgt/eibach springs/18' dritz/centerforce clutch/intake/ more later maybe..

Comment

• If your willing to run from a dig then there is no reason you can't do so at the track. It's safer and it's legal. If I had an option to run a car I wanted at a track or street I'd pick track all day long. It takes the BS out of the race. It's no longer about just car performance it about how you performe in your car. I'm going to keep saying it until I'm blue in the face. If doesn't show up he's a IT'S a perfect opportunity to line up and see who has the faster car and whos the better driver. We can end the BS once and for all.
                              Last edited by WestPalmGT; July 6, 2012, 01:45 PM.
                              The come back kid
                              96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                              97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                              88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                              93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

• Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
                                Dave can't fix it by aug. ????
                                major electrical issue. I only have 2 hours a week to work on it. I havent even tuned yet

Comment

Working...
                                X