Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to see your car like that,glad you and your children are ok though.
    My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Wow that blows! Best of luck with the insurance man.
      Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

Damn!! Sucks to see such a nice car in that state. Glad to hear that both you and your kids are fine, i guess that is the main thing. What happened exactly, by the looks of it, the stupid truck came around the corner on your side of the road What are the plans for the car, rebuild or part out the salvageable parts?
        KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

you can tell how much respect people have for you and the car because of how many replies there have been, that is a very sad sight. I hope you decide to go at it again and bring her back to the way it was.
          Kevin Heisler

90 JDM Fairlady Z , twin turbo lots of stuff done already but not enough space in the sig

Comment

Travis, sorry to see this happen. And for a laugh, tie it to a tree and pull it out!! You know it works!!
            Matt Knudsen
            2010 Colorado 5.3L V8
            2009 Yamaha R6r

Comment

Travis, my sympathy is with you. What is your insurance going to do for you?
              the FAZDAShoulda never sold itadditional FAZDA photos

Comment

Crap, that is one of the worst fears for those of us that have put tremendous amounts of hours into our probes.

At least you guys are physically okay. Good luck with the restart.
                2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

damn man! im glad everyone is ok, i hope everything works out ok for you... i know if that was me i would be soo sick.

=93 FlaT BlacK PgT=

Comment

Damn.

Comment

NOOOOOOOO. That was far and away one of the best probes on here. Sorry to see here go but as long as everyone is ok. Sorry it had to happen

-Mike
                      CARS || Maxima SV Sport | Project A-Series
                      BIKES || CBR F2 - Wrecked | R6 - Sold | 600RR
                      SOLD || Probe GT | Jeep TSi | Mustang GT | Subaru Holy Grail

Comment

Damn Travis. I hate to see this after you spent countless hours getting it to look and run the way it did.

Comment

i'd cry
                          I love probes
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3311911

Comment

I'm really sorry man, that's terrible . I hope it's all made right in some way or another. Glad to hear you're all ok
                            '09 Cobalt SS Pictures!

'95 Probe GT MTX Rio Red. Pictures! Sold 10-17-08

'93 Probe SE - Sold 12-22-04

Comment

Suck, but everything has its time.
                              2012 Focus Titanium - Daily | 1989 Lincoln Mark VII - NT car | 2005 Dodge Ram | 1996 PGT - Fate TBD

Comment

all i can say is gj with the buff out and awsome remolding (duct tape) ... but seriosuly thats a nice car man ... im with everyone else ... rebuild it
                                95 pgt-ze-t (on Jan 13th(finally))
                                curved neck manifold/walbro/milliena injectors & rods/weisco pistons

soon to come: MSnS/fpr

Comment

Working...
                                X