No announcement yet.

Special thanks to NiN^_^NiN and ausloki... aus spec tails inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually aussie tailes have a brown outline i dont think ud call it a maroon colour atleast thats how everyone elses ive seen is and i doubt they ever changed the lights through the probes life for australia atleast
    The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
    The First Electric Supercharged Probe
    Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

nice find. im tryin to piecing together an aussie set, i just need the left now so far i have 90 into it with the right and center

now i just need a euro left and some black paint
      2012 Ford Focus Hatch
      Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
      16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

if your after a cheap set see the for sale section, ive got a set up for grabs.
        Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
        Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
        Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

i just need a left and urs was cracked

Last edited by MakatoMotors; November 17, 2008, 12:23 AM.
          2012 Ford Focus Hatch
          Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
          16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

Glad you found it. You been looking for a long long time. May nobody rear end your car.

Comment

Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN View Post
              Actually aussie tailes have a brown outline i dont think ud call it a maroon colour atleast thats how everyone elses ive seen is and i doubt they ever changed the lights through the probes life for australia atleast
              ok well back in the day you told me they were black so but the pictures are showing a darker brown so you're right.

Originally posted by attack_mx6 View Post
              Glad you found it. You been looking for a long long time. May nobody rear end your car.
              I talked to a state farm claim agent not that long ago about exactly that and according to him they have to replace them with "visually identical" lenses and if they cannot find a set they go by the most recent listing from the manufacturer for the value. So I would assume to look up that part number they would have to go to Ford Australia's books which according to NIN they run $1000aud for each side which is about $700usd. Chances are if the car got rear ended it would be totaled anyway.
              "Street Rod" 1993 Ford Probe MTX
              "Grape Crush" 1995 Ford Probe GT MTX

Comment

They would total your car if a shoping cart cracked a lens.

Comment

ausloki was supposed to hook me up with lights like those
                  1997 Honda Del Sol S

Comment

lol sorry man must of not all been there i said black.

And twiztid its hard to find aussie tails i havent found any and most junkyards squander them waiting for insurance companies to buy them if u try to buy em urself boy will they try to rip u off
                    The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
                    The First Electric Supercharged Probe
                    Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN View Post
                      lol sorry man must of not all been there i said black.

And twiztid its hard to find aussie tails i havent found any and most junkyards squander them waiting for insurance companies to buy them if u try to buy em urself boy will they try to rip u off
                      haha, the only saving grace for me was the weak dollar. Plus you can't put a price on having "the right" part. Close just doesn't cut it... its gotta be exact in my opinion.
                      "Street Rod" 1993 Ford Probe MTX
                      "Grape Crush" 1995 Ford Probe GT MTX

Comment

I was, geez when was that? I'll have to lay off the juice.

Originally posted by twiztid_wun View Post
                        ausloki was supposed to hook me up with lights like those

Comment

Working...
                        X