Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dammitcam View Post
    Did I sell you those
    Sadly no, I found a deal that was so insane I couldn't pass it up. Saved enough to almost get one free from most people.
    Last edited by Onyxhammer; April 7, 2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• I couldn't remember lol. She is coming together though. I'll have to swing by in a few months when I come down to see my pops
      1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
      Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

• Ignoring the dirty face plate, this is overall what the cluster will look like:

The voltmeter will be on the left and installed in a new face plate that isn't dirty but just wanted to give a very generic view

Comment

• No Oil PSI? sheeeiittt
          1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come

Comment

No Oil PSI? sheeeiittt
            I've got 3 gauges going into the A-pillar (water temp, boost, A/F) and then I have 2 going into the center console (fuel pressure/oil pressure)

Comment

• What a newb lol

Comment

What a newb lol
                #confirmed 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Onyxhammer View Post
                  #confirmed 100%
                  110% breh haha. seriously though anything I can do to help let me know. it's going to be a beast!

Comment

• Just waiting on the correct sized voltmeter and the dash will be done. Once this is done, waiting on my aftermarket heater to show up since all the HVAC was gutted and Im going to run a standalone system for heat so I can pass inspection.

Comment

• Pass inspection? and why don't you take that bar out and save 75lbs lol

Comment

Pass inspection? and why don't you take that bar out and save 75lbs lol
                        Yea, car will be street legal and having defroster is required. We're leaving the car mostly stock for the interior. If I decide to go full "race car" we'll be gutting it for weight reduction but right now, I just want a car that looks good and runs well.

Comment

• I am impressed.

You are fortunate to have the fabricator guy who not only will work on a Probe, but TIG weld it all on the car instead of demanding that everything be jigged/mocked up so they can weld it without fitting it on the car. I go through so much trouble trying to get a simple down pipe fabbed.

You definitely got it going on!
                          DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
                          94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

• Originally posted by Onyxhammer View Post
                            Yea, car will be street legal and having defroster is required. We're leaving the car mostly stock for the interior. If I decide to go full "race car" we'll be gutting it for weight reduction but right now, I just want a car that looks good and runs well.
                            Salvage or something? I didn't know defrost was a requirement for a street legal car in Ohio

Comment

• Regardless keep up the good work

Comment

Salvage or something? I didn't know defrost was a requirement for a street legal car in Ohio
                                Registered in VA, similar laws but requires inspection. But having VA plates in Ohio keeps me out of trouble for stupid things.

Comment

Working...
                                X