Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good , keep 'em coming!

Comment

Last edited by 93pgtravis; February 8, 2014, 11:37 PM.
      97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

jdm lsd eh!? very nice!

Comment

I had to buy it. I found the axle in a pile of axles and It had a different bearing hanger bolt pattern so I had it swapped out for mine off my 93
          Last edited by 93pgtravis; October 19, 2013, 01:12 PM.

2001 626

Comment

Dam Travis thats one hell of a find!
            1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
            Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
            1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
            2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

I found it last summer by chance at tigerjapanese. I saw it and the tech there had no idea it was an lsd, but when I told my girlfriend he over heard me and the price went up. I screwed myself lol, it was still worth it though.

I almost have the car running again. Everything is hooked up except for the clutch line to the clutch master cylinder. that I'll do next weekend and hopefully put some miles on it.

2001 626

Comment

good new guys, I took the probe for the first drive today after finishing the swap. I guess I'll need an ecu for mtx. it cuts out at 5500 rpm. And another issue I'm having is if I'm not on the gas it dies right away. I havent looked into it yet but I guess it could be a vacuum leak?

2001 626

Comment

Check your vacuum lines going to the intake elbow between the VAF and the manifold. Theres a big one and a small one, I think it was the larger one that I had come loose and caused it to die instantly if you wernt forcing it to idle.

Thats sweet though, finally back in drivable form. Now you can bring it out to a meet next year
                  1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                  Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                  1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                  2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

I put that one on but I'm not sure If it came loose again. It started to rain as soon as I came back from the drive so I just parked it. But I can't wait to get out to some meets next spring/summer, hopefully I'll have all of the hiccups dealt with by then

2001 626

Comment

2001 626

Comment

wheels and tires I purchased roughly one month ago, I thought I had the running issue figured out but I soon found out after driving it and pulling to a stop it would still shut off. I'll probably end up bringing it to someone who knows more than I, so they can sort it out as I don't have the time

2001 626

Comment

I spent Saturday morning installing a magnaflow muffler and rustproofing my car. Pretty happy with the outcome. I still have to install my headers, and give it a full tune up.

I'm going to purchase another set of ngk plug wires but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what plugs to buy, does anybody have any suggestions? I'm buying new belts, plugs,wires,fuel filter hoping to get it running great before I park it for the winter.

2001 626

Comment

Myself, I would buy the Stock NGK plugs but that's me. Car is looking so nice, I hope you get the running issue fixed

Comment

It's running pretty good there now, But it takes along time to start, and I mean a long time lol. Not to sure if it could be related to a fuel pressure regulator problem. but thanks man!, and I'm glad to hear your keeping yours!

2001 626

Comment

Thank you, me too. I didn't really want to sell it I just hated the thought of it sitting around and not being used.

Comment

Working...
                                X