My new CAR!!!! Fastest EvAr!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probesport
    I'm not sure how much Ford liked me Nitrousing a couple month old Probe - didn't stop me

Hahaha well, you're KEN, you are expected to be a 'bad' mfer

Oh and the registration/sticker just came via the mail 10 minutes ago!
    Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
    C619

Comment

• Friggin' beauty, dude.
      Have fun with it...and be careful.
      1995 black Probe GT, 203000 miles and counting..........

Comment

• $176 I knew things were usually expensive in California but DAMN!

And I complain about paying $53 to register my Probe.
        Steve -- Vice President of DPOC!

- .... .. ... / .. ... / -. --- - / .- / .--. --- .-.. .. - .. -.-. .- .-.. / ... .. --.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver93SE
          $176 I knew things were usually expensive in California but DAMN!

And I complain about paying $53 to register my Probe.
          I pay about $35 a year for registration, but I think registering a vehicle you just bought + new custom tag and all that will jack up the price.

Comment

• lol i dont pay nothing...cause i dont do it...hahahahahaha
            Billy D.

Comment

• Nice car.

Decent price.

But why did you jump the fence and buy a GM product?
              ~Aaron~
              1993 Silver PGT MTX ~~R.I.P~5/7/14

Comment

• Because it goes VROOM!!!!!!!!

Very fast and stylish car. What else could you want?

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
                C619

Comment

• An oval on the front, not a bowtie.

Even though it is a GM, it is still a chick magnet.
                  ~Aaron~
                  1993 Silver PGT MTX ~~R.I.P~5/7/14

Comment

• its still a GM...everyone i have worked on with that kind of miles had several problems
                    2005 Acura TSX
                    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                    2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver_Bullit
                      An oval on the front, not a bowtie.

Even though it is a GM, it is still a chick magnet.
                      Hehehe exactly! Another cutie just called me to hang out, so where hitting the mall with the top down

Peace

C619

Comment

• Look for problems in a defective steering column locking up and problems with the active handling system failing while driving.
                        the Steering Column thing though is the worst thing out of the '97 model year which is pretty good considering it was a redesign year.

I searched Lemon-Aid and Consumer Guide and found a bunch of little isolated case but the main wide spread problem with over 24000 warrenty cases was a defective steering column. There is a TSB on that as well. Most chevrolet dealership will be familar with that problem.
                        Also there are recorded problems in regards to it burning more oil then needed and there is a TSB on that as well.

Comment

• just so ya know, if you do find a long enough empty road that thing can hit 200mph, me and my friend did it in a 98 auto, we had a 4 mile stretch of straight highway with no cars on it, he took a picture of the cluster with his phone which i disapproved of seeing as how we were going 190 and he starts reaching around for his phone. but he got the picture of the needle right above 200mph. Its scary as shit though, cause if anything goes wrong, your dead
                          W-I-M-P you cant spell wimp without the MP!

13B~Artillery is the life for me

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                            Hehehe exactly! Another cutie just called me to hang out, so where hitting the mall with the top down

Peace

Cris... ****ing A... respect her! don't require her to take her top off because she's in your car

Comment

• Originally posted by Billys97gts
                              lol i dont pay nothing...cause i dont do it...hahahahahaha
                              ummmm...

Yeah!

NYPOC - Fo Shizzle
                              Probetalks Lesbian Connoisseur
                              Oh, you candy bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by linkinpark2342
                                just so ya know, if you do find a long enough empty road that thing can hit 200mph, me and my friend did it in a 98 auto, we had a 4 mile stretch of straight highway with no cars on it, he took a picture of the cluster with his phone which i disapproved of seeing as how we were going 190 and he starts reaching around for his phone. but he got the picture of the needle right above 200mph. Its scary as shit though, cause if anything goes wrong, your dead
                                No way.

200 indicated maybe. But actual? Not possible. The 6-speed is drag limited to about 175mph. There is no way it's physically possible for a heavier ATX with steeper gearing to run faster. It will run into the same aerodynamic brick wall that the manual does.
                                Steve -- Vice President of DPOC!

- .... .. ... / .. ... / -. --- - / .- / .--. --- .-.. .. - .. -.-. .- .-.. / ... .. --.

Comment

Working...
                                X