Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 Millersville Car Show 2005: Pics inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's da chixorz!?

Comment

Seriously. Jon is not allowed out of his cage anymore.
      please update your email address

Comment

I apologize you guys didnt like the show. I'm going to go ahead and say it was largely due to weather. For those of you who came last year, you have a better idea what we intend our show to be.

Looks like we'll be trying for a rain date over a rain location. There were some nice cars there though, and the dyno did go over well.

Comment

i definitely agree about the weather playing a large factor... rain puts a damper on just about any outdoor activity... im pretty sure if im around ill go to next years show as well
          [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

With his setup, the air would rush through the front, thus preventing any air from being sucked in through the cowl opening, therfore negating the point of having a cowl-induction hood in the first place.
            Last edited by Hans[93GT]; May 2, 2005, 06:33 PM.

Comment

well from the way it looked... we looked closely... it would just flow right over top the engine and out the cowl portion of the hood.... dunno if thats actually what would happen tho

Comment

Right but then nothing would get pressurized. The point of ram-air is to pressurize the airbox.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos311clarity

HOLY RIDICULOUSLY HUGE HOOD BATMAN!!!

that hoods serves a purpuse a kid i know uses the same on his 9second all motor firebird and a local performance shop uses that on there 427 turbod trans am

Comment

im sure it helps cooling and such... but that doesnt negate that fact that is horribly huge

Comment

Originally posted by andysblowngt
                      that hoods serves a purpuse a kid i know uses the same on his 9second all motor firebird and a local performance shop uses that on there 427 turbod trans am

wel we actually wouldnt know if it did or didnt... unless there was ducting that led the air in the front into an intake of some sort and devided the hood if they were just both big open holes its useless.

Comment

I disagree with you and Hans both. That hood is going to bring a LOT of air under the hood. It'll keep the engine bay cooler.

Comment

I can see keeping the engine cool, but if it's not hooked up to a sealed airbox, then there's no ram-air effect.

Also it looks like a phallic symbol

Comment

Originally posted by BeatJunkie08
                            I disagree with you and Hans both. That hood is going to bring a LOT of air under the hood. It'll keep the engine bay cooler.

No one said it wasnt going to bring air to the eng. They are saying it might not be doing its proper job unless there is a ducting system to direct the air/pull the air.

Comment

Why can't people be original. I mean GOD!! How many stupid people are going to copy the Fast & Furious Eclipse... I mean comon!! Get a life already
                              KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Working...
                              X