Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ill just be happy when all the snow is gone and i can work outside for more that 20 mins before losing all feeling in my hands.
    2000 Honda Prelude H22, Vtec
    - Matt

Comment

• Just a little more time, kids. Then we'll be partying on my deck.
      Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by White_93 View Post
        ill just be happy when all the snow is gone and i can work outside for more that 20 mins before losing all feeling in my hands.
        Where were you this past weekend then?

I was working on the Probe both days...Replaced my wiper switch, put the CEL and ABS light bulbs BACK in (that the previous idiot removed ), removed/cleaned my EGR valve (clearing the code 16 the car had), and also investigated my idle issue.
        95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
        93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
        89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
        04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
        Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
          ^ So when are you going to make it out to a meet? I've never met you in person...
          I hope to make it up to NYPOC territory more this year, so I'm sure we'll meet before long.

You guys need to plan some damn meets!
          ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
          '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
          '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
          '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
          NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81 View Post
            Just a little more time, kids. Then we'll be partying on my deck.
            Who are you talking to? People in Rochester? They'll be at my place. Or Dinosaur BBQ.

Originally posted by tigereyes799 View Post
            I hope to make it up to NYPOC territory more this year, so I'm sure we'll meet before long.

You guys need to plan some damn meets!
            Please explain that last part. Does not compute.
            Last edited by SilverSpy0; February 12, 2009, 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            97 Mustang GT - Yes, it can turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
              Where were you this past weekend then?

I was working on the Probe both days...Replaced my wiper switch, put the CEL and ABS light bulbs BACK in (that the previous idiot removed ), removed/cleaned my EGR valve (clearing the code 16 the car had), and also investigated my idle issue.
              Well my spot in the garage got taken over by a purchase of a 68 firebird, or i would work on it more. i just dont like walking in snow and ice and trying to work.

but i did remove my a/c , cruise, wiper shit i dont need due to shaving, finished sanding my hood, and started shaving my front bumper. im gonna paint it when we paint the ls2 camaro, considering its gonna be same color combos. that should be happening in a few weeks. as long as its done by july 3rd when i get my license back then its fine by me.

Ive pulled 2 19 hour days in the garage this week working on this 11,000 insurance job and doing a 97 jimmy tranny at night with my brother (20 hours of laying on concrete in 2 days). So its hard to find ambition to do anything with my car....
              - Matt

Comment

• Just keep pluggin man. That's the only way she'll get done!
                95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
                93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
                89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
                04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
                Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

Well my spot in the garage got taken over by a purchase of a 68 firebird, or i would work on it more. i just dont like walking in snow and ice and trying to work.

but i did remove my a/c , cruise, wiper shit i dont need due to shaving, finished sanding my hood, and started shaving my front bumper. im gonna paint it when we paint the ls2 camaro, considering its gonna be same color combos. that should be happening in a few weeks. as long as its done by july 3rd when i get my license back then its fine by me.

Ive pulled 2 19 hour days in the garage this week working on this 11,000 insurance job and doing a 97 jimmy tranny at night with my brother (20 hours of laying on concrete in 2 days). So its hard to find ambition to do anything with my car....

I hear that, I did a tranny swap on my 03 blazer on my garage floor, took me two 16 hour days. I had no help though, it was mid december with no heat, and best of all I had no proper tranny jack. But I recently just picked up a cornwell tools tranny floor jack good for 1500 pounds, $500 jack, got it for $200 shipped to my door. I'm sure it will be put to good use soon enough. Next im picking up a engine hoist.

Tom, so I take it you got the 1st gen taken care of?
                  Last edited by 1stGenTurbizzle; February 13, 2009, 12:10 PM.
                  -1992 PGT, Mint one owner. 2.5 Turbo Back, SS, Probinator Chip & LTB, DropZone Springs/Tokiko Blues, MBC@16, DXD Southbend Stage II.
                  -1995 PGT, Part Out Project
                  -2005 Suzuki XL-7 EX 4x4. Family Ride
                  -2005 Yamaha Raptor. Wheelie Machine

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverSpy0 View Post
                    Please explain that last part. Does not compute.
                    Oh yeah. I forgot who I was addressing there for a second.

Dinosaur BBQ *drool*
                    ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                    '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                    '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                    '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                    NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by tigereyes799 View Post
                      Oh yeah. I forgot who I was addressing there for a second.

Dinosaur BBQ *drool*
                      :airguitar:
                      97 Mustang GT - Yes, it can turn.

Comment

• ive been constructing a LED 3rd brake light for the probe, well attempting to. i find resistors and that stuff way to confusing for my own good, so this could be a nightmare.
                        - Matt

Comment

ive been constructing a LED 3rd brake light for the probe, well attempting to. i find resistors and that stuff way to confusing for my own good, so this could be a nightmare.
                          I have a 2nd gen spoiler in my basement with the LED brake light built in. It needs one of the mounts to be re-built. From what I understand there pretty hard to find. Let me know if something you may be interested in.
                          -1992 PGT, Mint one owner. 2.5 Turbo Back, SS, Probinator Chip & LTB, DropZone Springs/Tokiko Blues, MBC@16, DXD Southbend Stage II.
                          -1995 PGT, Part Out Project
                          -2005 Suzuki XL-7 EX 4x4. Family Ride
                          -2005 Yamaha Raptor. Wheelie Machine

Comment

• i have an mx6 spoiler that was on my old probe that has the led strip in it. i want to stay wingless and just make the 3rd brake light look somewhat unique.
                            - Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverSpy0 View Post
                              Who are you talking to? People in Rochester? They'll be at my place. Or Dinosaur BBQ.
                              Anyone who wants to show up. Just supply a little beer for yourself or the community so no ONE person has to supply it all and we can whore out my house for a deck party until the sun comes up!
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81 View Post
                                Anyone who wants to show up. Just supply a little beer for yourself or the community so no ONE person has to supply it all and we can whore out my house for a deck party until the sun comes up!
                                Or until Village of Liverpool cops show up. They're dicks...

You ain't in Bragman territory no more son.

+ =
                                "If you can't beat 'em, then they aren't tied down properly."

Comment

Working...
                                X