Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, even I was wrong, having studied it again... racerologists would be the study of racers. Hence, ricerologists would be the study of people who think their civic is a sports car.
    2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Dually
    2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by Purplicious
      Actually, even I was wrong, having studied it again... racerologists would be the study of racers. Hence, ricerologists would be the study of people who think their civic is a sports car.
      Thus is why it's the definition of Summer

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Originally posted by livingsacrifice
        Thus is why it's the definition of Summer
        Oh puh-leeze.... as someone who has owned a plethora of sporty automobiles, I think I know very well that my Civic is NOT a sports car.
        ~SumR
        I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

sporty automobiles... first of all i think anything someone can go buy for 300$ running is not a sporty automobile, 240 rx7 you know, not a good running one, but one summer had hahaha j/k (sorta)

we all know a civic is not a sports car, an s2000 is about the only thing off the top of my head that honda makes as a sportscar... so why are we talking about a civic here? it's a family sedan, good gas mileage and what not... lol

sumR drives a grocery getter... hahaha (i drive a 90 buick lesabre, lets have another laugh on me)
          Owner of more cars than I can count. Mostly probes and various turbo vehicles.

Ask Questions. Make your own decisions.
          Oh, and Search

Comment

Who gives a shit what kind of condition its in? Does that make it any less of a neat car?

And keep in mind I have had 3 RX-7s, you only saw one of them. My 240sx was much more than a $300 car considering it was a '96 5spd SE and very highly sought after. Bashing an FC or an S14 is just a lame attempt to be cool. Anyone who knows their ass from a throttle body knows both cars are a great platform.

We were talking about the Civic as a JOKE.... no one (certainly not me) has ever tried to claim it as a sports car. But no, it is not a sedan. It's a coupe, thanks. And good gas mileage w/it is debateable.
            ~SumR
            I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

Oh, and Search

Comment

oh... what i meant to say was yea i know, it was a huge joke, but whatever, i've had 11 cars a bike and a truck... i think i can honestly say i've only paid over 1k for two of them :p ahhahaha

Oh, and Search

Comment

Working...
                X