Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
    Have to get the drift rims off the front still and then try and find my other 2 10ae rims.
    Still have to do this... Too cold!

Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
    Have to wait on group but for OMP lines or make my own so I can start the car.
    Changed my mind here. Deleting the entire OMP setup and associated vacuum / oil lines. Pulled the intake manifold off and almost every vacuum hose was hard as a rock and broken. Waiting on blockoff plates and whatnot now.

Have to get sumR to find me some tires that aren't bald. !
    Still have to do this...

Have to get gaskets for my exhaust, have downpipe flange leveled, paint it and install.
    Changed the plan here also. Instead of having to spend $100 to fix my downpipe to match the rest of my exhaust, I tripped over one that matches it perfectly already. So now I am waiting on that one to come in so I can clean / paint / wrap / whatever it.

That means I have a spare 3" downpipe for a 2nd gen turbo RX7. Summer should buy another one and I'll save it for her!

Have to get fuel cut defeater to keep ecu from pulling fuel with 3" exhaust boost spikes.
    Still have to do this. It can wait till after the exhaust gets refurbished though. Have to redo all the vacuum lines first so I can put the car back together and get it running again.

Too much to do!
    Also still true.
    Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

Again... Meet Sunday people???
      Again... still have to do this

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
        Again... still have to do this
        Ask the globetrotter

Comment

• Ordered enough vacuum line to get started. Found a smallish place online that was a good bit cheaper than anywhere else. Hopefully they work out and I will get more to do the 'outside' of the engine. Just need to get the ones under the intake manifold done to get that back on. I can do the other stuff as I need to since they were already redone (with a cheapish line though). Need injector o-rings and some copper crush washers and I'll have what I need to start putting it back together.

Comment

Ordered enough vacuum line to get started. Found a smallish place online that was a good bit cheaper than anywhere else. Hopefully they work out and I will get more to do the 'outside' of the engine. Just need to get the ones under the intake manifold done to get that back on. I can do the other stuff as I need to since they were already redone (with a cheapish line though). Need injector o-rings and some copper crush washers and I'll have what I need to start putting it back together.
            That reminds me I need to order more vacuum line and a metal t fitting for my boost gauge again.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• What size / color / length do you need?

Comment

What size / color / length do you need?
                Well the T fitting is 3/8" so I'm assuming that size. I'd probably go with 4 feet just to have some spare and black.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• *tip of the hat to you all*

been a while, thought id say hi to you all. well you three. lol
                  H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
                  6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wraith View Post
                    *tip of the hat to you all*

been a while, thought id say hi to you all. well you three. lol
                    What's up Chris?

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• staying pretty busy. married life is always what it is. Hit the 2 year mark last month. Been with her since i moved back to SC in 09.
                      been doing well at work, got offered a job working at a finance company 2 years ago, and now i manage it.

No real downtime for fun unless its the first two weekends. I work about 60-65hr weeks, but thankfully the money is well worth it.

Other than that, its the same ol same ol. No more mazdas, no more probes. no more wild nights for the hell of it. Just me my wife a Civic and a Altima.
                      Since my wife cant have kids its just us and a few furry kids till we decide to adopt.

H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
                      6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

• Man. We all got boring!

Comment

• we started when we were what early 20s late teens? and were all hitting that 30-31 range now.. Seems we just grew up for the most part.
                          6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

Man. We all got boring!

Speak for yourself, me and SumR are the only ones not married and I don't think we are boring

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                              Speak for yourself, me and SumR are the only ones not married and I don't think we are boring
                              THANK YOU, Daylin. Finally a voice of reason.

Chris, holy shit, hi! And yeah, we all got old....what happened?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I remember this one time R and I were eating at Taco Casa and we flung a tostada onto the ground for the "wildlife" to consume.

Those birds are dead by now. Perspective.

OH HOW THE YEARS PASS
                              ~SumR
                              I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                                THANK YOU, Daylin. Finally a voice of reason.

Chris, holy shit, hi! And yeah, we all got old....what happened?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I remember this one time R and I were eating at Taco Casa and we flung a tostada onto the ground for the "wildlife" to consume.

Those birds are dead by now. Perspective.

OH HOW THE YEARS PASS
                                I think you did that the last meet we had at Fazolis when Stephen was with us.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Working...
                                X