Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
    Yeah I've got to upgrade the big 3 ground and power connections. At 180a it's really needing 2 gauge wire but I think I'll be fine with using 4 gauge on my current setup and I have loads of it available.
    I need to change up all that on the rx7 and I'm thinking about relocating the battery while I'm at it. All that wiring needs to be gone over anyway.
    Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Yea a battery relocation would be nice. I kinda want one of these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...prodtag4878-20

I used to be big on the optimas but have heard bad things about them recently.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• what up, suckas
        ~SumR
        I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
          what up, suckas
          Had enough of Europe yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
            Had enough of Europe yet?
            Absolutely not. I'm happier here than I've ever been!
            ~SumR

Comment

Absolutely not. I'm happier here than I've ever been!
              That's good.

I'm currently sitting in an airport about to go to Chicago on my way to Vegas.

Not as much fun as it sounds, it's for work.

And I hate airplanes.

Comment

That's good.

And I hate airplanes.

Ah Chicago airport, my least favorite. I've gotten better with planes over the years after repeat work flights, but they are typically to Washington DC.

Have fun in Vegas.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

That's good.

And I hate airplanes.

Ahh I love Vegas! Where are you staying?

I think every industry on the face of the planet has a trade show/conference strategically located in Vegas to boost attendance.
                  ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                    Ah Chicago airport, my least favorite. I've gotten better with planes over the years after repeat work flights, but they are typically to Washington DC.

Have fun in Vegas.
                    It's def my least fav of the bunch I've hit up!

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                    Ahh I love Vegas! Where are you staying?

I think every industry on the face of the planet has a trade show/conference strategically located in Vegas to boost attendance.
                    Mandalay Bay

Yea you would think being based in Atl it would be easier to do it there and not move EVERYTHING for a two day event. Not to mention it would be much more convienent for me haha

Comment

It's def my least fav of the bunch I've hit up!

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Mandalay Bay

Yea you would think being based in Atl it would be easier to do it there and not move EVERYTHING for a two day event. Not to mention it would be much more convienent for me haha
                      Mandalay is nice! We stay at the Luxor next door when we're there for trade shows at Mandalay. The big one for the sign industry alternates between Orlando and Vegas each year; unfortunately this year it's in Orlando but I'll be in the states for a few days next month.

Walk over to the Luxor and grab some food at Tacos & Tequila, the guac is amazing and the #1 Alambre tacos are effing delicious.
                      ~SumR

Comment

• Installed my new alternator this weekend.
                        http://i.imgur.com/fNyLE9K.jpg
                        http://i.imgur.com/xCRNKTZ.jpg

It's nice except the company made the alternator housing a little large so it rubs against the belt unless the belt is tightened a little too much on the tensioner by a millimeter or so. I am going to try and sand it down a bit.

In other news I'm strongly considering getting a newer WRX. I am going to go test drive this one locally and see how I like it. Not really into the wagon or the 47k miles, looking for more of 20k area, but it will give me a good idea how they are.

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/...results%20page

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Installed my new alternator this weekend.
                          http://i.imgur.com/fNyLE9K.jpg
                          http://i.imgur.com/xCRNKTZ.jpg

It's nice except the company made the alternator housing a little large so it rubs against the belt unless the belt is tightened a little too much on the tensioner by a millimeter or so. I am going to try and sand it down a bit.

In other news I'm strongly considering getting a newer WRX. I am going to go test drive this one locally and see how I like it. Not really into the wagon or the 47k miles, looking for more of 20k area, but it will give me a good idea how they are.

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/...results%20page

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Looks pretty good. Wagons have grown on me a lot both appearance-wise and for practicality. You can load a lot of IKEA shit in a wagon.
                            ~SumR

Comment

Looks pretty good. Wagons have grown on me a lot both appearance-wise and for practicality. You can load a lot of IKEA shit in a wagon.
                              Yeah I really am looking hard at wagons after talking to this guy last night at a meet with a 2010 STi. He does rallycross events upstate and was telling me he can take an entire set of wheels with him when he goes and it fits just fine. Makes me think I can probably fit my bike in there with the rear seats down.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I'm just suprised it's still only a 5spd. Figured just about everyone has moved on to 6 in anything above the economy car line.

Comment

Working...
                                X