Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eric_93pgt View Post
    I think Clemson scored another touchdown while you were eating your sandwich...

I'll be in Orlando later today. I'll report back on my observations, win or lose

Probably scored a few I should hope. They haven't played anyone. That's like me bragging I'm the best for smoking every Civic I come across in my Viper. They haven't played (and thus haven't beaten) a Top 10 team all year... Their 'best' wins came against teams that they almost lost to... looking forward to another nationally televised loss this year at the hands of a team that deserves their ranking.
    Last edited by ShadowSE; December 3, 2016, 09:44 AM.
    Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• RC, for some reason you were in my dream last night. You wanted me to come over and see your car and then go food shopping with you, but first you had to throw a tennis ball for some TV contest
      ~SumR
      I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
        Probably scored a few I should hope. They haven't played anyone. That's like me bragging I'm the best for smoking every Civic I come across in my Viper. They haven't played (and thus haven't beaten) a Top 10 team all year... Their 'best' wins came against teams that they almost lost to... looking forward to another nationally televised loss this year at the hands of a team that deserves their ranking.
        Clemson has played 5 teams currently in the AP top 25/CFP rankings and 10 teams going to bowls. granted, bowl exclusivity isn't what it used to be, but still, i'm sure you'd use a similar argument if SCAR was the team you didn't like or respect, assuming you're a SCAR fan. there's not much that can be done about the schedule this year. aTm is added early in the season in '18/'19 if that makes you feel any better.

i'll assume that you're at least talking about Alabama deserving their ranking, but what about Ohio State? if Clemson beats them, is Clemson still an overrated team or will it be a fluke, just like all of the other recent bowl games they've been underdogs going into, even when they were ranked higher [LSU, Ohio St, Oklahoma, Oklahoma again and the 5 point loss to an Alabama team they put 550 yards and 45 points on... against the mighty SEC defense that was #3 in yardage (276.3) and points (15.1) given up coming into the game]? i'm sure it will be a fluke and then you'll rinse and repeat leading up to the game against Alabama.

sure, Clemson has had too many games that were much too close for my comfort. untimely turnovers, multiple tipped passes by WRs that reached with one hand instead of two that led to interceptions, defensive secondary lapses late in games that were later saved by last minute caused turnovers, etc. but 5+ years ago, Clemson would've lost every one of those close games. and as much as i'd like to see blowouts in Clemson's favor, bottom line, the "almost" losses were Ws. the Pittsburgh loss sucked, but i'd wager most teams wouldn't want to face Pitt right now. and you know Pitt would smoke SCAR like a Viper would a stock Civic.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
        '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

• Drove by the Fazolis in Columbia this past weekend... memories.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
            Drove by the Fazolis in Columbia this past weekend... memories.

lol fazoils. we need a :pouroneout: smiley for remembering the good times.
            ~SumR

Comment

• Yep I was just driving back from Charlotte so I decided to stop by a store on Harbison. Which I regret because that road is a complete cluster to drive in. Good times. I probably should have stopped by Dales Used Car place just to check it out.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                lol fazoils. we need a :pouroneout: smiley for remembering the good times.
                side note: i watched Supergirl recently and i thought, ya know, she looks a little like Brons. do you concur?

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

side note: i watched Supergirl recently and i thought, ya know, she looks a little like Brons. do you concur?
                  Quite a stretch but I guess I can't be offended by the comparison
                  ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                    Quite a stretch but I guess I can't be offended by the comparison
                    if she had any point driven a 4x4 car, the comparison would've been spot on.

Comment

if she had any point driven a 4x4 car, the comparison would've been spot on.
                      The acura with it's wheelgap could be considered a 4x4

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

The acura with it's wheelgap could be considered a 4x4
                        i should have been more precise. if Supergirl had at any point driven a 4x4 car, the comparison would've been spot on. i think Brons actually had her car lifted and dared anyone to say anything about it...

Comment

• Aww I miss the CL
                          ~SumR

Comment

• Where in the world has Robert been? Must be shining up the Viper for a show

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Thought you guys might like this RX7 at a swap meet.

http://i.imgur.com/lpZ8nhY.jpg
                              http://i.imgur.com/ATLlOpw.jpg
                              http://i.imgur.com/9xmxTwrg.jpg

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

zip tied? WTH

Comment

Working...
                                X