Why I moved out here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I moved out here..

I've been asked a lot lately why I moved out here.. Well, here's the official reason... I met her in Tampa at the Superbowl this past year. I was recently split from my ex and some guys that I worked with told me to come out here for a boys' weekend... Well, I met this one the first night I got to Tampa at a bar... It was a good time though, and now, only 11 months later, we're engaged!

Anyway... this is Ayren and I.

Feel free to post any of your own pics too... Or not... Just thought I'd share.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jon93PGT; January 15, 2010, 04:42 AM.
    2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Congratulations Jon!!

Catherine and I are happy and excited that you met someone who you can share your life with. Best wishes for a long and prosperous marriage.
    Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
    1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
    "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Wow a reply! I was starting to wonder if I was really THAT ugly! Haha... And Todd... Catherine..?? Isn't that the girl you brought to one of the big meets one time when we came down. I feel like I remember meeting her or something... Still together... married as well? Congrats either way man!!
      2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

Comment

Originally posted by jon93PGT View Post
        Wow a reply! I was starting to wonder if I was really THAT ugly! Haha... And Todd... Catherine..?? Isn't that the girl you brought to one of the big meets one time when we came down. I feel like I remember meeting her or something... Still together... married as well? Congrats either way man!!
        Yes and yes.

She was the girl with me when we went to Hooter's the night before FFF. We were wed on Sept. 15, 2007
        Last edited by anomaly; January 16, 2010, 11:15 AM.
        Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
        1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
        "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Hey Congrats Jon, We must go out on the town one night when you are down in South Florida. We will hit the hard rock seminole some night and get our groove on at a club. South Florida is a great palce to live and even better place to start a business. I always say all you need is a car, truck, van in Florida and a fresh idea for a business and you can make tons of money here.
          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Todd... Yep, that's the girl I remember! Congrats man, good for you! I don't really remember talking to her much, but I know she was at least a looker!

George... For sure... I've been there once for a Cirque show a couple months ago, good times... And I'm glad to hear about your business. My brother is graduating Notre Dame this year with a degree in Finance, and I think he's going to come down here and hopefully he can get tied into a business of some sort...

Comment

Working...
            X