Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC November Meet: deyan's I4 to ze in 2 1/2 day project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by desertfox1313
    Yes i know... i have an assembly thats stock, and an assembly with a prd... the whole thing

the way it was worded I thought you were just talking about the shifter. oops

Comment

• its cool still very tired from the weekend haha
      Got boost?
      2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
      Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

• oh i made i after making some stops along the way. i was seriously falling asleep on the way home. had to stop for some pumking seeds to keep me awake. Thanks Damon for the double shot of whatever it was. had 8 hours of sleep and went to Damons house to figure out his probelem. then Deyan came over and we finished alot of loose ends. basicly Deyan needs the gt shifter linkages.
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1
          oh i made i after making some stops along the way. i was seriously falling asleep on the way home. had to stop for some pumking seeds to keep me awake. Thanks Damon for the double shot of whatever it was. had 8 hours of sleep and went to Damons house to figure out his probelem. then Deyan came over and we finished alot of loose ends. basicly Deyan needs the gt shifter linkages.
          I knew it

Comment

• Rob and I are going to the PYP ltomorrow. Does anyone need anything?
            Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
            K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
            Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
            Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
            Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

• a cheap KLDE engine would be nice
              Got boost?
              2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
              Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

Working...
              X