This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starr_719
    At least they cash your check... mine is MIA.

What to do? I also have a steady CEL that kicked in yesterday night right around the grapevine pass. I wasn't pushing on the pass either. The car feels fine, sounds fine but I want to check it out on Saturday to make sure I didn't damage anything internal.
    Yeah Gil, take jon's pass!

I doubt you did any internal damage, probably just a sensor. look up the codes!
    96 MX6 LS PTE preped
    96 Probe GT (Sold)
    93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

90% says my pass is available as well. i'll know for sure friday if my gear isn't here yet.
      Last edited by c-man; April 13, 2005, 06:58 PM.
      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

damn that sucks Chuck, hope you get it!
        96 MX6 LS PTE preped
        96 Probe GT (Sold)
        93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

i might not be able to make it on sunday...i'm still trying to figure it out right now...hopefully i'll be able to make it out so i can meet some of you guys. i'll get back to you all as soon as i can tho...and just in case, if someone needs a extra pass...if i cant go, its all yours! later guys...

Comment

Whew!!! Houston, we had a DAMN close call this morning.. I was about to tell everyone that NEITHER of my cars NOR I would make it..

But, that is not the case. GRPJUCE will stay home like planned, but I'll be there. This morning on my way to work, somehow the large o ring that seals the VAF into the airbox got sucked inside the VAF.. It pegged the VAF wide open.. Car didn't run very well.. Well, I got to work, took it apart and found the problem.

Sooo, I will still be there.. I was scared for a minute though!

And Gil, not to worry, I will have the spare pass in hand. You'll be in the show no matter what.. I'd stop payment on the check... Buy me lunch on Sunday at the show and call that your entry fee for using my pass..
            2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

Originally posted by jon93PGT
              Whew!!! Houston, we had a DAMN close call this morning.. I was about to tell everyone that NEITHER of my cars NOR I would make it..

But, that is not the case. GRPJUCE will stay home like planned, but I'll be there. This morning on my way to work, somehow the large o ring that seals the VAF into the airbox got sucked inside the VAF.. It pegged the VAF wide open.. Car didn't run very well.. Well, I got to work, took it apart and found the problem.
              whew! i had the throttle get stuck completely open once. that's scary too!
              2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |

Comment

seriously... luckily it wasn't the throttle, it was the VAF.... I had the throttle stick too once before also!!! that sucks!!
                2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

I lost track of who is going, and Gil if they cashed your check... and didnt give you a pass i think your still in the show legit like, or you could go after them for fraud or something along the lines, which at the mere mention of would probably get you free entrance for few years rofl
                  Got boost?
                  2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
                  Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

damn.

wtf is the deal with all of these people dropping out?

next year i am not getting a booth or even worrying about our class.

in fact, i am probably not going to put in the order for the banner for THIS year or even bother with the damned tv/dvd. **** it. not worth all this flaking out anymore.

ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                      damn.

wtf is the deal with all of these people dropping out?

next year i am not getting a booth or even worrying about our class.

in fact, i am probably not going to put in the order for the banner for THIS year. **** it. not worth all this flaking out anymore.

only a few are flaking. not the whole club. don't trip out about it. check your PM's.

Comment

checked. link does not work.

as for flaking, this happens every time i specify a minimum number of cars. we were already going to be short and now all of this.

**** it. i'm done pushing this. it's the same story every year. not worth the effort stacey and i put into this.
                        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

check again, and send me your e-mail, I'm trying the one on scpoc.com

Originally posted by dmark101
                          checked. link does not work.

as for flaking, this happens every time i specify a minimum number of cars. we were already going to be short and now all of this.

**** it. i'm done pushing this. it's the same story every year. not worth the effort stacey and i put into this.

Comment

my tranny exploded from normal driving...don't know what else i can do. trust me, paying for broken parts is not something i invite for my daily driver.
                            2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |

Comment

Originally posted by jon93PGT

Sooo, I will still be there.. I was scared for a minute though!

And Gil, not to worry, I will have the spare pass in hand. You'll be in the show no matter what.. I'd stop payment on the check... Buy me lunch on Sunday at the show and call that your entry fee for using my pass..
                              Cool Jon!! I'll be there. Tired as hell but I'll be there. The N20 is still installed in the car so you'll be able to see it first hand.
                              Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
                              K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
                              Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
                              Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
                              Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

hey. i'll be there in my Tundra. hope to see you guys again. its been a while. in the meantime. check out my site. www.socaltundras.com in case you want a change of pace
                                ~lalo
                                www.socaltundras.com

Comment

Working...
                                X