Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can help man the booth for a short time, if I ever get my freaken pass...
    Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
    K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
    Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
    Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
    Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by starr_719
      I can help man the booth for a short time, if I ever get my freaken pass...
      the post office must hate you or something it should'nt take this long for you to recieve the pass, especially since you sent yours in a day b4 me friggin' USPS

Comment

no pass yet and no returned letter...

Oh well, I'll still help even if I can't show.
        Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6

Comment

crap, i knew i forgot to ask the registration people a question on saturday!

gil, they still had plenty of space left, as registration is still open until this saturday. you should get it pretty soon.

i also turned in the final list for parking/registration voluteers as well. i'll post the list a bit later.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
            crap, i knew i forgot to ask the registration people a question on saturday!

gil, they still had plenty of space left, as registration is still open until this saturday. you should get it pretty soon.

i also turned in the final list for parking/registration voluteers as well. i'll post the list a bit later.
            don't forget to post a meeting spot for the morning crew

Comment

Haha, oh crap, I just realized the Kings are playing the Lakers at Staples on Friday the 15th...had I known, I'd have grabbed some nosebleeds and had come down a night earlier
              90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
              93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
              97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
              90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                Haha, oh crap, I just realized the Kings are playing the Lakers at Staples on Friday the 15th...had I known, I'd have grabbed some nosebleeds and had come down a night earlier
                I believe the nosebleeds go for around $100.00 each could be wrong though.

Comment

I'll give you a nose bleed for free...

Still no pass and I leave tonight for my trip and my wife doesn't open my mail. Don't know why. Guess it has something to do with the way things were done in communist Russia.

Anyway, I should be back in time for the meet before I leave the country so hopefully the pass will be there when I check. :shrug
                  Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6

Comment

Originally posted by starr_719
                    I'll give you a nose bleed for free...

Still no pass and I leave tonight for my trip and my wife doesn't open my mail. Don't know why. Guess it has something to do with the way things were done in communist Russia.

Anyway, I should be back in time for the meet before I leave the country so hopefully the pass will be there when I check.
                    I think your check was lost in the mail. Send another today and see what happens. The USPS is useless

Damon, is there anything you can do, being on the ford council an all?
                    Last edited by Robot#666; April 7, 2005, 09:34 AM.

Comment

another "shitty april" update, i'm waiting for a new 3rd gear to come in. There is a slight chance that I won't have the car done for the show.

But I already have my pass, so it will be for that special someone if my car isn't ready.

But if this happens, I will still be there in the flesh....just in the rental car.

I should know more for sure next Tuesday.

The tiburon has $4,800 in damages, but its already getting worked on I just have toi pay the $500 deductable.
                      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101

Please post this information soon!!
                        Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                        1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                        "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Originally posted by anomaly
                          Please post this information soon!!
                          FFF volunter (not the booth) list posted:
                          1. me
                          2. stacey
                          3. todd veloni
                          4. michael chavez
                          5. michael pizzi
                          6. rob simochevitz
                          7. steve asenas
                          8. chuck cawthorn

taken from the original volunteer listing.

VOLUNTEERS should meet stacey and i at the carrows just south of the park @ 6:00am. we will leave immediately thereafter to enter the park and get our parking help assignments and for me to set up the booth.

EVERYONE ELSE should meet my father and my brother at same location by 6:30am and 10 minutes later you should be IN LINE to get into the show (and NOT eating breakfast at the restaurant - if you want that, WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE PARKED IN THE SHOW LOT).

my father will be driving my probe into the show, so look out for my car. my brother should be driving his 1955 t-bird, so if you see a white 93pgt and a 55 bird (black) together, that's them.

do not deviate from this meeting schedule people. we do not want any problems, hassles, or having to wait for anyone because they want food before entering the show. that should have been taken care of BEFORE you arrive, or you can walk on over to knott's or the restaurant AFTER PARKING.

if you have volunteered to man the club booth, please stop by after you've parked and let me know when you would like to work. i'll be there for the first hour or so, setting things up. i'm planning on having everyone working for one hour and then handing it over to the next set of people. we'll have the DVD ready this time and hopefully some new flyers ready to go.

lunch for the VOLUNTEERS will be ~noon, so meet up at the booth when you're ready to go and we'll head on over. this for the parking/registration volunteers only, not the show booth volunteers.

i'll see about having some donuts or something for you guys in the morning. i like krispy kreme as much as the next person, even if todd isn't going to eat any!

see you there!
                          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Gil/any others....

As fate would have it, GRPJUCE won't make it... A recent compression check showed 1 cylinder down at 90psi... Soo, I'll have a spare pass once again. I will be in the black car, gold rims... Can miss it..

See you all there!
                            2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

Also... Damon... can you post an address for the above mentioned Carrows so that I can be sure to be there?

Also, we'll be coming down on Saturday morning, so I plan to wash the car and get it ready... Is there a good spot we can do this? Or....??

Anyone have any plans for Saturday? I'd like to at least get in touch with someone then so Dan and I can have stuff all straight so we know where and when to be...

Thanks guys!
                              2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

My plans for saturday are work... then make car as shiney as it can get.... which will not be very shiney.... replacing the axle today hah.. no popping into the show.
                                if you need someone to just call to check pm me i guess and i will give u my number.
                                Got boost?
                                2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
                                Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X