No announcement yet.

September - Mustangs at the Queen Mary 9 Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i plan on mailing my form in this weekend. i will scan the flyer and post it here.

it would be nice to see at least 5-10 cars show for this.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
      i plan on mailing my form in this weekend. i will scan the flyer and post it here.

it would be nice to see at least 5-10 cars show for this.
      got mine filled out just waiting for the money to send with it I'm going to this one Dave will be there as well and he'll probably win again too.

Comment

can you guys post a link or scan one of these forms, i think i will be able to represent with my 3.0

1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

I (& Jon & Rayman et. al.) am busting ass nearly daily to get FrankenProbe ready and in full drag mode (i.e. operational ) for this show, and hope to be there in our full Hot Import [insert time of day here] glory
          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
          90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Robot#666
            got mine filled out just waiting for the money to send with it I'm going to this one Dave will be there as well and he'll probably win again too.
            sure, only if he doesn't start throwing out the 'assholes' tag like he did last year when referring to us and the club.

i'll have the form scanned and upped by saturday.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
              sure, only if he doesn't start throwing out the 'assholes' tag like he did last year when referring to us and the club.
              He told me he did'nt get a good vibe from a few of the members wich made him not want to join. No biggie he's moving to Florida next year. He's actually a pretty cool guy. You know he loves his Probe GT just look at it.

Comment

I dont have my goodie back so a link/copy would be good

Originally posted by desertfox1313
                IF someone can copy it or link me i will go
                Got boost?
                2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
                Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Probe_Racer
                  can you guys post a link or scan one of these forms, i think i will be able to represent with my 3.0

granted.

the registration form!

okay, let's get this rolling as the OFFICIAL meet for september. let's try to have 5-10 cars show for this. with stacey and i, that's 2.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

<--Shakes head and sighs........I won't be here for this either.
                    Life is a class room, every day is a lesson.
                    IC1(SW) Satterfield, US Navy
                    "Home of the free because of the brave "

Comment

Glad to see this thread alive again... Dan and I made more progress on FrankenProbe, and it looks like we are making all plans to attend. It will be close, but I'm thinking we're probably going to make it. I will talk to Dan more about this tomorrow, and hopefully we can get registered before September 1st.

6 weeks... build a drag race Probe GT...... Hmm.......
                      2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

All You Need to Know About Mustang [&amp; PROBES!] at the QM9

Hello Again Fellow Ford Owners!

This is Jon Schultz, President of the Beach Cities Mustang Club.

I want to again extend a personal invitation to all Probe owners to our Mustangs at the Queen Mary 9, taking place on September 25, 2005.

After a GREAT showing by Probes for the last 2 years (I think there were 12 last year), we have kept the Probe class in the show. PROBE OWNERS ROCK! This year, only one Probe is registered as of yet, so I hope you will all send in your app soon. More info can be found at www.bcmc.net.

I want to clarify some questions I saw other posts here: First, while it is a Mustang & Ford show, we have a catagory for "special interest/non Ford)". This usually winds up being an eclectic group of 4 or 5 vehicles, including trailers, motorcycles and the such. Also, if Probe owners will PLEASE list your "Points" (see app/classes). If there are more than 9 Probes, I will split the classes between stock/Modified - but only if you list your points! This will have another three of the glass awards going to Probe owners.

I like the idea of you all having your Sept. gathering with us. Not only does this show have one of the most beautiful settings on the west cost - it's on the grass just 10 feet from the water - you'll enjoy shopping; a quick water taxi will take you to the Aquarium of the Pacific and nearby Shoreline Village, or maybe you'll decide to enjoy the famous Sunday Brunch aboard the awesome ship. You'll also receive TWO free tickets to the ship (a $35 value!), and an awesome canvas goodie bag if you ar one of the 1st 300 to pre-register. All this and more for the $30 entry fee! ($40 after Sept. 1st)

Please visit http://www.bcmc.net for more details. If you can not download the app, please email me directly and we'll mail one ASAP.

One last thing... We are committed to selling this show out. It is our goal to take NO day-of-show entries. This will help us have an ON-TIME show (last year, we had our first on-time show in 9 years - it is so much eaiser to plan and run a sold-out show). Again this year every owner will have a reserved parking spot, and no waiting to get to it. Please help us help you by pre-registering for this great event!

I will extend the Sept 1st Deadline to September 7th for the Probe class. Please enter ASAP if you are going to come!

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I look forward to seeing you in Long Beach on September 25th.

Jon Schultz
                        President, Beach Cities Mustang Club
                        Director, Mustangs at the Queen Mary 9
                        jon@bcmc.net

Comment

thanks jon.

we'll do what we can to get more cars registered.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Jon/Damon- Just an FYI, Dan and I are definitely planning on bringing FrankenProbe to the show. We are working as much as possible to get things done, and hopefully we will have it not only there, but also running and able to make it into the show, under its own power. Who knows, if the stars align, I may even bring GRPJUCE there if she's done being built in time...

But, thanks for the invite Jon and you can count on at least 1 Probe from the Bay Area.
                            2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

stacey and i mailed out our form yesterday. it should arrive at BCMC HQ by wednesday.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

my entrance is on the mail as of yesterday

always proud to represent for the probe community and SCPOC. will try to have some extra goodies ready for the show.

1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X