No announcement yet.

September - Mustangs at the Queen Mary 9 Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay guys, who else is going to register?

todd?
    pizzi?
    chavez?
    jorge?
    eric?
    simochevitz?
    deyan?

c'mon now. we MUST represent.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Mine is in the mail....I scored 250 pts on the criteria thingie....to sum it up, "not stock"
      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

cool deal dan!

ARE THERE ANY MORE SCPOC'ERS ENTERING THE SHOW!!!???

get those forms in NOW! (downloadable link is available in an earlier post)

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

does there need to be anything special done to the car, or can i enter with faded paint?
          1995 Nissan 240SX SE
          2008 Ducati 848

How do you say "Fu** You" in LA?
          -Trust Me

Comment

i'm on standby to fly any day in september for business. i dont want to say yes then i'm not even here.
            Jorge F.
            '95 PGT

Comment

does there need to be anything special done to the car, or can i enter with faded paint?
              My understanding is that the goal is to get as many cars in the show as possible. Sure a wrecked, beat up probe may not be the best thing but the cars do not have to be show ready. Do what you can with what you have and bring it.

Shawn
              Life is a class room, every day is a lesson.
              IC1(SW) Satterfield, US Navy
              "Home of the free because of the brave "

Comment

Originally posted by apinn_25
                My understanding is that the goal is to get as many cars in the show as possible. Sure a wrecked, beat up probe may not be the best thing but the cars do not have to be show ready. Do what you can with what you have and bring it.

Shawn
                yeah, thats what we did also for FFF, its just about representing the probe community and show that there is still interest on the probe. my car has average paint and still got lots of complements at FFF for the work done overall to the car.

so who else is going to this??
                1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

If I signed up I wouldn't be able to garranty that I would be in port on that day.
                  Life is a class room, every day is a lesson.
                  IC1(SW) Satterfield, US Navy
                  "Home of the free because of the brave "

Comment

Well, according to my machine shop, my engine will be done sometime this coming week, and then all I have to do is assemble it and put it in. So, if I can get that done, get her tuned, broken in, and running well, I might just drive GRPJUCE south for this show as well.. Would definitely add some color into the show.. If not, I'll see about bringing the black car, but I'll probably just ride with Dan in whatever we tow FrankenProbe with...
                    2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

just sent in my form and Mike Pizzi. so that's two more.
                      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

please dont ask this. some newb always asks this question before a show. and the answer is always the same. like every car show we go to. it's not about showing off. it's about representing. if your car aint pretty just dont open the hood and you'll be fine. tha'ts what i did last year, but this year it wont be anything near stock.
                        Originally posted by VlaDeMaN

Comment

so who else is signed up for this?

so far, it's just:
                          • pizzi
                          • chavez
                          • me
                          • stacey
                          • jon
                          • dan

that's only 6. 6. last year we had twice that easily. c'mon peeps. we worked hard to get to this point. let's not let this die.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Waiting for my confirmation. Check has been cashed already.
                            Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                            1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                            "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Originally posted by anomaly
                              Waiting for my confirmation. Check has been cashed already.
                              okay, that's 7.

what about the san diego guys?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

i think Jorge may have forgotten about this show this time around. he needs a reminder via e-mail

Comment

Working...
                                X