Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: August 18, 2007 - Twist O Rama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unit.One's.pgt

Uuhhmm.. Paying that ticket is WWAAYY more important than going to TOR...
    eh its not due till a week after tor give or take a couple days ehre and there.. just means ill hafta do some plumbing work on the side of work to make up the $400 and being exhausted but i really really wanna make TOR

Dan
    My Probe: 1990 gl
    DD probe AKA "junky" :1994 GT KLDE Mods: CAI,
    Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

i cannot make it to Saturday meets right now. My job is too dependant on me for Saturdays right now. I thought i was gonna be able to switch with someone but not anymore. I've been given a job title that put's me alone with noone to swap days with. ARrgh.
      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

well, if you can't go, lend your teins to pizzi!
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

just finished installing them on the car!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
            well, if you can't go, lend your teins to pizzi!
            thought he had them already, and was the first?
            1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

a quick few questions....im starting to prepare for the ride (or drive for u silly cagers), and im leaning toward not wearing leathers since there will be a dinner afterwards. anyhow, questions/concerns:

just how many miles b/t gas stops? i ask cuz i can go about 120-130 per tank (140+ on the freeway) if the stops will be farther apart than this, can someone bring w/ them a container of gas?

also, anyone in the greater LA area that i can follow back home after the dinner?

that is all for now, i'll post more when i think of it.
              NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Originally posted by 1stprobinator
                thought he had them already, and was the first?
                been a little out the loop ryan?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Ray, I'd recommend wearing your leathers because the roads are in the hills and have been know to have loose dirt at areas - might get slippery.

I think the total drive for the TOR is about 80 miles. I could be mistaken though...

So far, I'm ghey - I don't think I'll be able to make this TOR with all that I've got going on right now.
                  Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                  1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                  "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

been a little out the loop ryan?

yeah..... didnt remember hearing about what happened.
                    1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Originally posted by anomaly
                      Ray, I'd recommend wearing your leathers because the roads are in the hills and have been know to have loose dirt at areas - might get slippery.
                      well i dont mind that as long as someone doesnt mind letting me put some clothes in their car for me to change into before dinner....last thing i need is to walk into a restaurant and be the only guy in full leathers, its different when its a group of riders.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rayman
                        well i dont mind that as long as someone doesnt mind letting me put some clothes in their car for me to change into before dinner....last thing i need is to walk into a restaurant and be the only guy in full leathers, its different when its a group of riders.....
                        if you remember how to get to my place ray, we can caravan down there together. you can store the clothes in my trunk.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

if you remember how to get to my place ray, we can caravan down there together. you can store the clothes in my trunk.

i'll have u remind me, but yea, caravaning down would be great, then i dont have to worry about writing down/memorizing the 10 pages of directions

btw, are u staying down there thru sunday? or coming back?

Comment

Sorry to say this, but I won't be bringing the PGT
                            We will be attending but will be driving the Benz instead. I just recently replaced all the AC on my PGT and, well, skimped on the AC pump. Everything else is new. Now I have coolant issues that the engine starts to get to the hot side of the temp gage when it shouldn't, only when I use AC. Crossing the desert thru south western Arizona is hot to say the least. So to make sure we attend and enjoy the extended weekend we have planned we will just use the Benz.

Its gonna be hard driving the Benz all weekend

p.s.
                            We are staying thru Sunday to enjoy a day at the beach!
                            Rick_96PGT #62
                            "I never apologize.
                            I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
                            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

did you reconnect your a/c condenser fan and does it work? If it does'nt then that could do it.

Comment

Its the pump, It was fine from the other vehicle but it is on its way out. It seams that letting an AC pump set for several years without using it, wares them out.
                                I can't get one in time to swap so the Benz will have to endure the ride.
                                Last edited by Rick_96PGT; August 14, 2007, 01:11 PM.
                                Rick_96PGT #62
                                "I never apologize.
                                I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
                                - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X