Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: August 18, 2007 - Twist O Rama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what wouldn't it let you do? log in? hell, i'm on AIM all the time. should have popped on and asked me.

if you're looking for the password, check your junk mail folder at europndani@hotmail.com.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

There we go. Thanks man!

DAMN! I still have my sig. I MISS MY BABY!!!!!
      Last edited by projectprobegts; August 20, 2007, 10:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
      1996 Ford Probe GT
      2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
      2006 Honda Shadow VLX600

Comment

Hey fellas, I already PM'd Dmark on MX6.com, but if anyone has pics from the TOR I'd really like to get them. Post 'em up here or email them to me at Shwaydude87@cox.net. Thanks in advance. I shoulda brought a camera with me, oh well.
        '96 MX6: Hotshot CAI, SSAC Headers, Custom 2.5" Remus Exhaust, Stage II SBC TZ Clutch, 15lbs Flywheel, HEI w/Blaster 3, K6F FSTB, 19mm AWR Rear Sway Bar

Comment

checked everything under there... nothing busted up so yay! starter worked this mornign got a new one on its way... i got some pictures for ya shway might take me a little to get them off the camera.. works taking alot of mine time

Dan
          My Probe: 1990 gl
          DD probe AKA "junky" :1994 GT KLDE Mods: CAI,
          Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

Thanks Dan, that'll be sweet. Glad to here that nothing got too jacked up from the pothole. I slid into a curb once in my six, and bent the lower control arm. I burned through a brand new tire in five days; As my dad said, "I can see the air in your tire..."
            '96 MX6: Hotshot CAI, SSAC Headers, Custom 2.5" Remus Exhaust, Stage II SBC TZ Clutch, 15lbs Flywheel, HEI w/Blaster 3, K6F FSTB, 19mm AWR Rear Sway Bar

Comment

Rick and I got home a few hours ago. The day long beach trip killed us. We are burnt up We went to Santa Monica Pier, then to Venice Beach, then to Malibu. Drove along Pacific Coast Highway for about 30 miles or so and got some beautiful pictures. We stayed the night somewhere off of the 605 and drove home this morning. Got back to Phoenix just in time to do our 2 hour weight lifting program.

I will be glad to go to work tomorrow so I can rest Anyways, glad to meet everyone and we had a good time. Thanks Damon
              Happiness has finally found me

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_96PGT
                Rick and I got home a few hours ago. The day long beach trip killed us. We are burnt up We went to Santa Monica Pier, then to Venice Beach, then to Malibu. Drove along Pacific Coast Highway for about 30 miles or so and got some beautiful pictures. We stayed the night somewhere off of the 605 and drove home this morning. Got back to Phoenix just in time to do our 2 hour weight lifting program.

I will be glad to go to work tomorrow so I can rest Anyways, glad to meet everyone and we had a good time. Thanks Damon

it was nice meeting you as well... thanks for coming out .. glad to hear you got home safe without any problems... still amazed at the benz's airbags came home and told my girlfriend.. she wants one now... ya like i could aford it lol

Dan
                My Probe: 1990 gl
                DD probe AKA "junky" :1994 GT KLDE Mods: CAI,
                Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_96PGT

wow, you certainly had a full day yesterday. i'm glad that you got to see the santa monica pier before heading off to venice and malibu. seal beach has a nice pier you could have seen as well and it was along PCH.

glad to hear you guys got home safely.

i wish i had the place a little cleaned up. you guys could have spent the night up here.
                  ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

We are planning another weekend trip before too long. We wished we would have had a little more time at the beach. Man do I miss the water Not Ohio, just the water
                    Happiness has finally found me

Comment

Working...
                    X