Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: August 23, 2008 - Twist O Rama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone from La interested in helping out a swap let me know
    its all about the mazda.......95 mx-6 project honda killer

Comment

stacey and i will definitely be there.
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Not looking good so far guys. I'll know closer to saturday.
        Last edited by bluedevilinaz; August 17, 2008, 10:52 PM.
        Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
        1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
        "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Hope it goes well. I'll be out of the country for a while with the family getting some much needed R&R.

Be safe!

Comment

Ok guys, I'm officially not going. I'm working all weekend. I need the money. Drive safe and take lots of pictures!
            Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
            1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
            "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

i'm about not to go either. I cant figure out my intermittent start problem still.
              Jorge F.
              '95 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by jorge95pgt View Post
                i'm about not to go either. I cant figure out my intermittent start problem still.
                office depot go me working in mid day. grr.. i wanted the day off but i need more work hours as im part time... i can stop by and say hi before you all do circles th the mountains lol.....

jorge.. did you check all the wires? plugs, alternator and such? plugs them selves, disty, cap & or rotor? my old gt had similar issue with intermitent starting....
                tricycle?! YOURE a tricycle!!
                http://4g9xrally.wordpress.com/
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/836590/1994-ford-probe

Comment

i devoted all morning to finding the problem. it seems to have been my FPR. i changed it and it no problem so far. i'll keep driving this car all day today and see what happens...but it's looking good so far and I should be there if it keeps going the way it is now.
                  Jorge F.
                  '95 PGT

Comment

jorge, did you replace just the solenoid or the actual regulator?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

My mom's birthday is that day. You guys drive safe.
                      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

damon - i'm having trouble downloading/opening either itinerary formats.

I've tried saving as and opening directly. No dice.

EDIT:
                        I just 'save-as' the pdf and was able to open it. I think a couple of the images are giving some trouble. Pages 3 and 8.
                        Last edited by anomaly; August 22, 2008, 10:24 AM.
                        Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                        1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
                        "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

really? shoot me your email and i'll send one over.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

ok new news lol my brothers tired are balder then my mom.. so were gunna try and slap my tires and rims onto it to get it to the meet ill post later tonight on how it worked out... if not ill be there in atleast mine and hopefully he will be up to riding with me... wish us luck guys

Dan
                            My Probe: 1990 gl
                            DD probe AKA "junky" :1994 GT KLDE Mods: CAI,
                            Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

Originally posted by 94PGTKLDE View Post
                              ok new news lol my brothers tired are balder then my mom..

i can vouch for how bald that is

damon, im having problems with downloading/opening it too. might just be the security here at work. can u email me a copy of the iten as well? thanks

or at least can someone post up the address of the outback so i can google directions on how to get home from there haha...thanks
                              Last edited by Rayman; August 22, 2008, 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

what? you're not going on the cruise?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X