Rami's condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rami's condition

I did'nt forget, I believe today is the day of the operation on his back. I wish him the best of luck with the surgery and hopes and prayers are with him. I miss having him as an active member here, hope one day he can do it again after his full recovery. Anyways just wanted to wish him luck and hope everything turns out ok.
    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Good Luck, Rami-thorn!
    Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
    1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
    "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Wish the best for you Rami.
      06 Evo IX, SSL - 417 HP / 418 TQ Stock Turbo
      92 Galant VR-4 -#802/1000 GT3076, Robispec KW V3 / 94 Miata M-Edition - Stock
      89 MX6 GT 4WS SOLD 89 PGT R.I.P
      93 PGT /93 PGT-SOLD/89 PGT-R.I.P. /96 PGT R.I.P.

Comment

hope everythings going well....u'll def. feel better from the surgery
        NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

i thought his surgery was thursday?

in any case, i hope it goes well and that you have a speedy recovery rami.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

hey thanx guys i didnt know i have my own whole thread for this haha, well yea i got ack home yesterday at 2pm, all druged up andin pain, went straight to bed and knocked out, wokup today and gotten a ice pad under my back to keep swellingdown, im getting treadted like a baby from the parents too haha.

as far s operation, it went really well according to the doctor, altho he didnt touch the sticking out disk, he said its only sticking out 3mm, all he did was widen up the bone and make room for the nerve, and he said i should feel alot better after this, and if this still dosent work then me last last option will be disk fusion, but lets home this helps.

anyhow the doctor also mention no sittin down/lifting of bending over what so ever, altho i can laydown, atand up and walk around as long as i keep right posture, they also gave me a back brace that looks like a cage and goes around my whole rib cage to wear while i walk or stand up to help me keep right posture. anyhow im gonna relax a bit mroe in bed and try to long on again later. all them meds that im taking are makin my vison all screwed up. having a hard time reading the text/

late.
            RED 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 you can say it's the MX6 replacement.
            Blue 2004 Mazda 6s Wagon passed on to Mom
            RED 89 MAZDA MX6 GT turbo SOLD but still missed.

Comment

Glad to hear it went well Rami. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
              Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
              1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
              "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Get well Ramm-stein!!!
                90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

no bending/lifting....for ever?
                  NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

probably not until he heals up some more and after some therapy.
                    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Rami, I am so happy to hear you survived the surgery. Very very encouraging for when ever I get my surgery... To be honest, I am pretty jealous. I am in the same situation, but my ins co is just jerking me around. They have denied every single treatment request my doctors have made including my fusions.
                      the car that Chris created 93 base 2.0, bought 9/27/1997 ~ 4-wheels are a happy part of every one of my days
                      what's happening now ; what was happening ; old c-west ; photo timeline 97-early 08
                      the car=once bought.Custom=easy.RaceCar=respected/Earned~as a developed machine from repeated failures & wins & more time spent broken then driving! They are never done once and right as the myth suggests.

Comment

thanx Chris, i was still worried before i went in, but i just couldnt lkeep living the way i am, i havt yet fully recoverd from this but i would hope for a 100% recovery, and i hope every thing works out for you as well
                        RED 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 you can say it's the MX6 replacement.
                        Blue 2004 Mazda 6s Wagon passed on to Mom
                        RED 89 MAZDA MX6 GT turbo SOLD but still missed.

Comment

Originally posted by mazda_mx6_turbo View Post
                          thanx Chris, i was still worried before i went in, but i just couldnt lkeep living the way i am, i havt yet fully recoverd from this but i would hope for a 100% recovery, and i hope every thing works out for you as well
                          I sincerely wish you the best with your recovery. I too ma hoping you get a 100% recovery.... I hear you about not being able to live like this, it is only my will to survive that has sustained me in this condition for so long. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch when you messaged me, but with my claim going soo poorly I have had a hard time facing people with my lack of progression.. Keep us posted, your success is a ray of light for me in a very dark world.
                          the car that Chris created 93 base 2.0, bought 9/27/1997 ~ 4-wheels are a happy part of every one of my days
                          what's happening now ; what was happening ; old c-west ; photo timeline 97-early 08
                          the car=once bought.Custom=easy.RaceCar=respected/Earned~as a developed machine from repeated failures & wins & more time spent broken then driving! They are never done once and right as the myth suggests.

Comment

Good luck with your recovery. Take it easy.
                            2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                            2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Well its a few days later? Hows the back? Is it feeling better.

Well glad you made it through.
                              1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Working...
                              X