Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 21, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
    I texted your old number I had since last years FFF. also check to see if you have any codes, codes 2 and 3 and you cant do the HEI mod. If you have no codes saved then you can do the HEI mod.
    Just changed my number like a month ago. Yeah I do have a few codes. I have a scanner to delete them tho.

@no13regrets: What do I need to buy and how do I do it?

I think I remember reading a how to a while back but cant find it.

Comment

Parts you need:

1. HEI module (part #dr100) get it from autozone that way you will have lifetime warranty.
      2. MSD Blaster 2 coil (part #MSD 8202)
      3. Power tower adapter and coil wire (part #MSD 84039)
      4. Good quality 16 gauge wire

and that's all. You should be able to get all this stuff for around $80.

let me know what year your car is and i'll find you a diagram

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
      Just changed my number like a month ago. Yeah I do have a few codes. I have a scanner to delete them tho.

@no13regrets: What do I need to buy and how do I do it?

I think I remember reading a how to a while back but cant find it.
      1995 PGT BLACK: CF hood, stock KLDE, Clutchmasters FX400, MX3 Flywheel, MS1 Extra, KLG4 coilpack with PRD wires, T3T04e turbo, same side intercooler, tial WG, custom fuel rails with nissan 550cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Eugo, Autometer gauges, 2.5" custom Borla catback, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, FD rims, J30 projector conversion......

Comment

Sweet. Car is a 96. How did you plug the disty whole?

Comment

lol you dont plug the disty hole.. you need to keep distributor in place. you are not installing coilpacks. you are wiring up external igniter and coil to your existing disty

here's a wiring diagram for '96

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...nstall1996.jpg

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
          Sweet. Car is a 96. How did you plug the disty whole?
          1995 PGT BLACK: CF hood, stock KLDE, Clutchmasters FX400, MX3 Flywheel, MS1 Extra, KLG4 coilpack with PRD wires, T3T04e turbo, same side intercooler, tial WG, custom fuel rails with nissan 550cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Eugo, Autometer gauges, 2.5" custom Borla catback, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, FD rims, J30 projector conversion......

Comment

Originally posted by no13regrets View Post
            lol you dont plug the disty hole.. you need to keep distributor in place. you are not installing coilpacks. you are wiring up external igniter and coil to your existing disty

here's a wiring diagram for '96

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/...nstall1996.jpg
            Never caught my interest before so didn't know how it work. Seeing the diagram, Seems pretty simple to do. Thanks for the info.

Comment

ok everyone, i just wanted to let you all know that online registration for the 29th annual fabulous fords forever will be opening very, very soon.

printed registration forms will be available in early to mid january, but don't wait for those! when i post the link, get registered! this year's show will highlight the 50th anniversary of the mustang and we expect the numbers to sell out and quickly.

we're still planning on having some great ford celebrities there and we're also looking at having a ford driving event INSIDE THE SHOW!

so keep an eye out for that thread with the new link! you can never plan this event early enough. follow the FFF facebook page!

i hope to see a big turnout of probes out there in 2014!
              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

I may drive down if there is decent Probe turn out.
                  There isn't much of a following up North these days...
                  I've Been Probed.

Comment

just a head's up:

look for registration to open. THIS WEEKEND!

get those cars signed up!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Do they do the Fabulous Ford meets any place else?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
                        Do they do the Fabulous Ford meets any place else?
                        nope, only in southern california.

out in your necks of the woods, you have the multi-day event in carlisle. one of these days, i would like to go to the all ford nationals.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Thanks. I'll check to see whats going on at Carlisle this year

Comment

Working...
                          X