No announcement yet.

She's gone... :cry:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my car wasn't a MUST, but all that work into a car for it to sit in my front yard and get driven once a week for about 20 minutes... it wasn't fair to the car.
    '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
    '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

my car has definetly changed my life as well as seans, jims and andy's all 50 of them(lol) i couldn't ask for a better group of friends (unless i found some that were loaded ) and i wouldn't change or give it up for anything in the world no matter what has happened. i love you guys ( by the way does anyone have an engine for sale lol )

take care
      WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

The white car has a blue bumper and blue fenders now...
        Jim K.
        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

At least it doesn't have blue balls, which it did have because nobody was giving it any love while it was here...

I have a feeling that Andy is going to pimp that car out... at least I hope so.
          '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

We started painting the car yesterday. Oxford White. Gonna look pimp.

And Tim, c'mon, bailing wire to hold the fenders on?
            Jim K.
            :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

It was the very first mod I did to the car... What can I say. I could barely change oil at that point.
              '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

I must say Tim you did a great job at building the car. Andys all ready beat my ass in it. But i wasnt on the bottle
                93 Probe GT

Comment

Tims just needs to stay away from bodywork.
                  Jim K.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDart
                    Tims just needs to stay away from bodywork.
                    So true... so VERY true!!!
                    '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

Working...
                    X