Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes.
    Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• lol. sorry pal.
      WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

• So im looking into possibly getting back into MS next summer. Some things in the software may have been fixed now which were giving me fits on my last venture into MS.
        Jim K.
        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• I think that would be more better

You might like the v3 version better than 2.2

My ms might give you a better idea if you want to try it again

Comment

• What board version do you have again? MS I, II, or III?

There have been so many bugs worked out since I left MS and seeing great support from DIYA makes me want to try it again. Plus, I can use my stock disty base and crank pully for timing, which wasnt available before.
            My setup right now works GREAT, but these really cold temps are doing some scary things to the timing. Ive logged 30 degrees under boost. Hot weather was sub 25 max.
            Jim K.

Comment

• http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701267058

^that is the bulk buy I got mine from. Standard unit, black case, and a harness.

If the ms still won't see the siginal from your autometer wb, we can use my aem wb to tune your car. Is there any tech manuals I could print off the web to get a idea of what's what.

Ms3 is supposed to be a lot better/ more options.

Comment

• Brightness is barely contained within these boxes...
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0306111946.jpg
                Jim K.

Comment

• Oh la la! Pics out of box....
                  89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
                  92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
                  91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
                  91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
                  "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• I know what they are

Comment

• thats the brand I have, but mine are like me, not to bright

Comment

• Whooo Hoooo!! I can't wait!!!!
                        1993 Probe GT, in the family since 1995.

Comment

• No pics until I have them mounted. It will be a while yet till I can afford to get tires, valve stems, and lugnuts.
                          Jim K.

Comment

• Hey Jim,

I've got extra lug nuts that you can have. I'll bring them with me next time we get together. I'm getting pretty close on the turbo---all the bungs are welded in and I dropped off my exhaust today to get it extended along with getting a dump tube for the wastegate. I'm going tomorrow to see a guy about modifying my crossmember. Once all that's done I'll be ready for a final bolt in. My Megasquirt is built and he is just mounting the plug from that ECU now. Probably first weekend in April we will be putting it on and starting the car. I'll let you know and maybe you can come up.

Comment

• What kind of ms did you get Steve?

Jim, when we install my ms, can I have your old dash? You can have the grey one
                              it will match my steering wheel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by grimjoker95gt View Post
                                What kind of ms did you get Steve?
                                I ended up getting 2.2 for the cost savings--I think it was around $150 that I saved. Version 3 has alot more options but the 2.2 should do what I need. I have a guy building it for me that has built several and runs his twin turbo mustang with the 2.2 and it works good for him. I'm not going to go over 5-7 lbs. of boost.

Comment

Working...
                                X