No announcement yet.

I are bored. My ever changing mods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added a roof rack last weekend. Lovin it.
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...d/IMG_0140.jpg

Tires have been ordered and should be arriving in a few days. Will finally be installing the rims I have had for almost 1 year to the day. About to grab some purple lug nuts as well.
    Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Oh lord...
      89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
      92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
      91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
      91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
      "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• what the hell you boys smoking down there
        95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
        94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
        93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
        97&94&93 PGT gone
        DALE

Comment

• no correction, what is jim smoking down here? lol
          WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

• Im tired of the clattering under my hood. Im going to finally install my friction gear springs I got from Jimmy like 2 years ago. Prob pull the cams friday night and swap the springs at work and reinstall the cams saturday when I get home. During reassembly, I will be installing these...
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...d/IMG_0128.jpg
            Jim K.
            :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• them are going to go real good with the orange rims, your cars going to be a rolling rainbow, they are going to ask you to lead the gay pride parade
              95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
              94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
              93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
              97&94&93 PGT gone
              DALE

Comment

• taking those off or putting them on?? thats going to look like shizzle

HAHAHAH DALE..
                Last edited by pile_of_rd1; March 7, 2012, 07:18 PM.
                1992 Mazda MX-3 GS - KLG4 Turbo

Scott

Comment

• Jim...while it will a rainbow of color, no one can say anything if all they see is taillights!!! >

Comment

• Was pissed last night that I couldnt find the brand new updated friction gear spring washers that I got from Jimmy like 2 years ago. After pondering for a bit I dug around in the cam stash and found a spare set from Chris' 97 MX6. Bingo. Updated springs. Pulled my cams out of the car as soon as I got home from work and Ill swap out the gooder parts in da mornin at work.
                    Also note, in my un-biased opinion, my cam journals are the CLEANEST ones I have ever seen. Rotella T 15-40 FTMFW!

Oh, and I blew probably my 5th or 6th set of door speakers on the way home yesterday. Korn and Skrillix collaboration is to blame this time.
                    Last edited by WhiteDart; March 9, 2012, 09:08 PM.
                    Jim K.

Comment

• This is one of my ZE cams. You can see the wear pattern just under the nut showing that the friction gear spring is spinning under the nut, instead of on the friction gear.
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0310120902.jpg

The old friction gear spring is on top, while the updated spring (from a 97 KL) and nut is on the bottom. You can see the small protrusions in the inside which lock against the nut, and force the spring to spin against the gear.
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0310120904.jpg

Got the parts swapped onto my cams and dropped them in tonight. Its sooooo quiet now. Ill take pics of the awesome green cam pullies tomorrow.
                      Last edited by WhiteDart; March 10, 2012, 11:20 PM.
                      Jim K.

Comment

• Fail on losing the new goodies, but if you made it work anyway, congrads. You will probally find them soon. So when are you going to install your new wheels?

Comment

• Wheels are going on sometime this week. After much BS from the place I was buying the tires from, they are finally on the way.

Pic from today. The IM is probably going to change soon but Im not sure what color yet.
                          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...d/IMG_0157.jpg

Also took some of the interior out today and installed the factory premium sound amp and harness. Had four of them so I figured what the hell.
                          Jim K.

Comment

• Not diggin the superman theme.

IM needs moar black with a yellow batman symbol to match the unbroken dipstick mod

Why was there tire troubles?

Comment

• Eh. Go for the rainbowwwww look Jim-ster!

Comment

• The valve cover grommet washer thingies are going to eventually get that same green paint treatment. Leaning towards just a boring silver on the IM but im not too sure yet.

The company I was trying to get the tires from are incompetent. The tires I was wanting that were advertized were out of stock. The same goes for my second choice. My third choice was in stock but they did not ship them. After I called them about 20 times, they finally got them shipped, with no explanation or reason as to why they were not shipped the week before like they should have been. They got here today though. Two of them are mounted on the rims. Pics tomorrow.
                                Jim K.

Comment

Working...
                                X