Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin disc.
    89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
    92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
    91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
    91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
    "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• Nah, ACT 6 puck, stock PP. Better driveablity and easier on my crappy knee.
      Looking for bushings for my LCAs but it looks like it may end up being cheaper if I just buy complete LCA's from Moog.

Stuff n junk.
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...IMG_0002-1.jpg
      Jim K.
      :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Every twin disc I've drove has been lighter pedal feel than stock. they just chatter on decel lol

Comment

• Might possibly start on making the new engine harness this weekend if I remember to get to pullapart and get the few connectors I need. Think there will be 20< wires.
          Jim K.
          :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Well I had to fab up a temporary side exit exhaust thanks to the %$#@ that rear ended me and then took off until I can find the materials to build another exhaust. Even with the Maganaflow right at the down pipe, its still hella loud. At least my exhaust isnt on the ground any more.
            Jim K.

Comment

• Im sure youve been asked this a million times and im sure youve covered it before but PT wont let me search on my phone what brand wheel/hub is that on your car and how do you lije it

Im thinking thatll be my next "mod" i just dont know anything about them..what to do what not to do and what brands are junk and which are good
              1996 PGT

Comment

• Its a authentic Momo Race wheel with a Mazda RX7 hub adapter. I've had it for about 6 years now and still love it. I modified the clock spring and fabbed some brackets to retain the cruise control and horn.
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...d/IMG_0041.jpg
                Much older but clearer pic.
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...513091457a.jpg
                Last edited by WhiteDart; June 13, 2012, 07:33 PM.
                Jim K.

Comment

• damn jim you need sunglasses in that car even at night
                  95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
                  94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
                  93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
                  97&94&93 PGT gone
                  DALE

Comment

• I added some diodes in the dome light years ago so that when the doors open, the dome and both map lights come on. I bought some LED bulbs from DDM tuning because they were on sale while I was getting HIDs for Andys car and, well, heres the result.
                    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...t/IMG_0004.jpg
                    Jim K.

Comment

• those bulbs enhance the dirt quite nicely lol jk
                      1992 Mazda MX-3 GS - KLG4 Turbo

Scott

Comment

• Less muffling and resonating! Moaaaaar straight piping!!!! Maybe it's just because IDGAF but I love straight piped turbo cars. Hell I drove the GSX around for 2 weeks open down pipe cuz it was fun.

Comment

• FINALLY got rid of my spare tirewell today in preparation for the new muffler. I now have the 3" exhaust about 80% complete. Got it run from the DP all the way over the rear subframe. Have to wait until the muffler gets here before I can continue. Sounds friggen mean as hell at idle. Haven't driven it yet. BOV should be here tomorrow.
                          Jim K.

Comment

• Idle vid!!!!! And maybe some revving....

Comment

• Definitely a good weekend for getting things done. Spare tire well gone as I said before. Muffler showed up today so I went ahead and finished up the exhaust. It is soooo quiet now, especially with the wastegate being recirc'd. I love it so much.
                              ALSO my REAL HKS SSQV showed up today so that got installed as well. Vura preteh.

Piccies. Ill get better ones tomorrow when I have more daylight.
                              Holy...
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0624121253.jpg
                              Big ol' pile o big ol' piping.
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0617121121.jpg
                              Big friggen muffler.
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0625121540.jpg
                              New rear section. Forgot to grab pics of the rest of it.
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...625122043a.jpg
                              Installed stealthy sleekness.
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0625122108.jpg
                              Jim K.

Comment

• Love it. Sound clip NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X