No announcement yet.

I are bored. My ever changing mods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds good! that was on heck of a storm we had last night. much needed rain
    WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

• Yay!

Oh and, squeaky clutch mod FTW!!!! Lol
      89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
      92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
      91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
      91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
      "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• i've doused the pivots with everything you can think of and it always comes back after about two weeks. I've lost interest in trying to solve it.
        Jim K.
        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• just buy a new car, thatll solve it lol

Comment

• Never gonna happen. This one is mine forever.

Picked this up for my rack last week. Im now officially ready for winter.
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0702121729.jpg

New hotness in here.
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...t/IMG_0104.jpg

And just because.
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...t/IMG_0095.jpg
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...t/IMG_0090.jpg
            Jim K.
            :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteDart View Post
              i've doused the pivots with everything you can think of and it always comes back after about two weeks. I've lost interest in trying to solve it.
              its kinda like all the other sounds my car makes that i just block out anymore lol. maybe if my girl gets more pissed then i'll figure out how to fix it hahahaha

lovin the progress man, good job
              <1997 PGT>\ Medium Alpine/Tan Leather\CF_Z Bushings, AWR F&R mm, AWR 19mm rear sway bar kit, eBay drilled & slotted brakes, shorty intake, <PUNCHED CAT>, Ngk plugs & wires,front strut bar

<2003 MSP> #1369\ Spicy Orange Mica/ AWR Rear Mount\JoeP MBC/20%\EBC Greenstuff

Comment

• car is coming along great. Saw your exhaust on facebook..didnt know it was your car. Progress is coming along great. Just needs some paint.
                93 Probe GT
                Its not a PROBLEM. It's a PROBE LUM

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d..._5571185_n.jpg

Comment

• How did that happen?

Ill get it painted one day. Possibly next summer.
                  Jim K.

Comment

• Okay, so I just got a few more goodies. Slim fans and poly bushings for the front control arms. The control arm bushing kit from king6 was never installed by the previous owner, and after giving them a critical look, I am NOT installing the rear bushing bracket combination. The front bushings are fine since its essentially poly stock turned on a lath to slide into the stock housings. Kinda hard to screw that up. The rear bushings themselves seems okay but the housings that were made to hold the bushings are utter crap. The welding on them is atrocious and looks seriously unsafe. The fit and finish of his products always seemed a bit lackluster from the pics I have seen but due to the generally good reviews, I went ahead with it. I should have spent 20 bucks more and got brand new complete Moog control arms... Pics tomorrow.
                    Jim K.

Comment

• punch him in the face and demand your money back lol

Comment

• Wasn't his fault. I have a plan to make it better. But for now, I am relaxing in Cali for the next week.
                        Jim K.

Comment

• Today I pulled the poly bushings out of the crappy mounts and installed them into the stock housings with a little bit of work. Got home and immediately got to work pulling the LCAs. These poor old things were in baaaad shape. 293,500 miles tends to do bad things to rubber bushings. lol.
                          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0802121946.jpg
                          I pushed the center out of both sides with my finger.
                          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...802121945a.jpg
                          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...802121946a.jpg
                          This plus the front poly bushings went in.
                          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0802121132.jpg
                          Didnt get any fully installed pics because my phone died and I was way to nasty to go in the house and touch my big camera. Car feels wonderful, like it did 6 or 7 long years ago.
                          Jim K.

Comment

• So just the bushings made a huge difference?

Comment

• Bushings made a huge difference, mainly because mine had 293k and literally fell out of the control arms on removal.
                              Honestly though if I had to do it over, I would just get the complete Moog control arms and save myself a lot of hassle and headache.
                              Jim K.

Comment

• New wideband display on its way.
                                Jim K.

Comment

Working...
                                X